Making a Murderer

dinyull
dinyull Posts: 2,979
edited August 2016 in The cake stop
Slightly late to the party, but signed up to Netfilx at the weekend and utterly enthralled by Making a Murderer. Up to episode 7 of 10 so still a little way to go.

Obviously it's a documentary and shown from the defence's pov so I'm sure we haven't seen the whole picture - on that basis it's difficult to know if he did it or not but you could sail a ship through most of the holes in the case.

CPS would have never allowed this to court over here.

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    That's the jury system for you

And it's scary these people will vote in the US election in November. Still I guarantee that the US doesn't have exclusivity on inbred, thick and overtly nationalist people

Just look at the brexit result
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    My son watched it on Netflix, but I rather gave away the ending when I told him about an interview I'd heard on Radio 4 about the case. I'll say no more.
  • bartman100
    bartman100 Posts: 544
    Dinyull wrote:
    Slightly late to the party, but signed up to Netfilx at the weekend and utterly enthralled by Making a Murderer. Up to episode 7 of 10 so still a little way to go.

Obviously it's a documentary and shown from the defence's pov so I'm sure we haven't seen the whole picture - on that basis it's difficult to know if he did it or not but you could sail a ship through most of the holes in the case.

CPS would have never allowed this to court over here.
    don't worry, he gets let off in the end.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I got caught up and jumped on the MAM bandwagon, looked at Netflix but didn't want to sign up for it as I don't watch that much TV so found it elsewhere online and saved it to a USB drive and watched on my TV off that.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    I already know the ending, just find the whole thing fascinating watching.