Ugliest pop/rock star?

2»

Comments

• bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,398
    Joe Bonamassa is an interesting looking chap.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Ringo Starr? Pete Townshend? Gary Moore? Cher?
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 9,026
    OK she's a little old for me but a younger Cher ugly? Charleen Spiteri is Brian Cox? Some of you have high standards !
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • mfin
    OK she's a little old for me but a younger Cher ugly? Charleen Spiteri is Brian Cox? Some of you have high standards !

I wouldn't say high standards, I'd just say standards. Cher is a right woofer. Remember when she used to parade around in those skimpy outfits for example? Seeing it was enough to make a bit of sick find its way up.
  • DeVlaeminck
    Yeah wouldn't want women to start parading round in skimpy outfits :?
  • mfin
    Yeah wouldn't want women to start parading round in skimpy outfits :?

Well, certainly not pig ugly ones like Cher that's for sure. Plus, it's not a good thing to do in my opinion if your music videos are to be watched by all ages, sh1t role modelling, but I suppose it was a different era.
  • jimnm
    jimnm Posts: 29
    Elephant Boy he was a tad ugly and could sing! and make trunk calls
    Ugly is a cruel term. It's only true if your mother calls you. Lol ;)
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Cher. Looks like a trannie.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • DeVlaeminck
    I don't know how many trannies you've known Sam but she looks OK to me here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEwA1ldUb60
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,307
    Angus/Malcolm Young? Let us not forget Gene Simmons.There was a pic recently of Paul Weller/Ron Wood and it looked as if two old dears were sat together https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=paul+ ... ZN0qNJM%3A

Anyway, you can be sure that all these people have laydeez waiting to meet them post-gig (certainly Simmons took his opportunities whenever he could)