Some sexual problems after cycling.

Hi All. I have some serious sexual problems since september 2015. The problems newcomer immediately and untill today I still not sure was is the reason of this. It could be surgery, it could be drug abuse but I starting direct my problems to the bike. In september I discoveret pernament genitalia anestesia, and ED dysfunctiuon. I just lost sensitivity in penis. I feel tingle in my scrotum. I know bike can make this problems but I not sure did I ride enough to much lest consider the risk. Since August 2013 I ride about 60 miles a week. Bike it was my main source of transport. My saddle it it wide and extra soft. So.. shoud I consider and stop riding for recover ? Is anyone experence this ? dos 60 miles a week for 3 years period are definitely too much ?
Sorry for poor english grammar.
dzidektancerz is offline Reply With Quote

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Go and see your doctor.

Cycling may or may not be a trigger for your condition which means you need informed medical advice.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu