EU referendum predictor - with Bog Roll!

2»

Comments

• bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    SME wrote:
    Everyone knows paper should face the user!

The real important question, that hasn't been asked yet, is......

Are you a folder, or a scruncher?

Fold, I'm not a heathen.
  • Frankie
    Says
    Remain
  • johnny25
    johnny25 Posts: 344
    I'm in.

I think it'll be 53% to 47% Remain.

Of course I could be completely wrong........
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Chris Bass wrote:
    mrfpb wrote:
    What if you have your loo roll on a pole type holder?

On a Pole? clearly remain!

On a pole? Monster Raving Looney Party!

Kitchen towel is bad enough on a pole!!

60% Leave/40% Remain (it may as well be decisive :twisted: )
  • MikeBrew
    MikeBrew Posts: 814
    My wife gets through a roll a day, easily. In fact I don't think she unrolls it at all, one side of the roll to wipe the front then the other side for the back.
    Either that or she just puts one end straight down the pan and flushes so it acts as continuous belt spooling out in one go.
    The main thing that surprises me here is that anyone who can think that low, can actually spell well enough to write their crass thoughts down....Maybe the Mrs helped with the punctuation.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,530
    My wife gets through a roll a day, easily. In fact I don't think she unrolls it at all, one side of the roll to wipe the front then the other side for the back.
    Either that or she just puts one end straight down the pan and flushes so it acts as continuous belt spooling out in one go.
    I often suspect that my other half is really a cyborg whose secret mission is to destroy all known bog roll on the planet.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Veronese68 wrote:
    In, out & fold. Kind of like the Hokey Cokey. Knees bend, arms bend, raa, raa, raa...

Same here, I think females getting through lots of paper must be more of a "wrap around their hands" type rather than fold. Had to unblock the soil pipe once and uncovered the Andrex warehouse.

Wipe forwards or backwards?
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • MikeBrew
    MikeBrew Posts: 814
    drlodge wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    In, out & fold. Kind of like the Hokey Cokey. Knees bend, arms bend, raa, raa, raa...

Same here, I think females getting through lots of paper must be more of a "wrap around their hands" type rather than fold. Had to unblock the soil pipe once and uncovered the Andrex warehouse.

Wipe forwards or backwards?

Ask her. But be sure to video her response when you do, as the resultant footage would no doubt go viral. It won't heal that cranial thumb print though .... :D
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,582
    So do we all need to turn our loo roll around now? I'm confused
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Pross wrote:

We don't have a loo roll anymore and the u bend is blocked.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,582
    That would explain why the turds have started floating to the top!
  • SME
    SME Posts: 348
    Rolf F wrote:
    Pross wrote:

We don't have a loo roll anymore and the u bend is blocked.

I've got one of those toilet brushes, real bristle not the nylon stuff. I'm finding it difficult to use though. I guess eventually I'll have to go and get some paper too! :D