Orlando Massacre

2»

Comments

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    twist83 wrote:
    One visit we went to Kentucky. There was a large gap/divide between normal human beings and then the 'others' as they refer to them as.

Backward is a polite word. The chaps we were with said you do NOT venture into or onto any of their land. Don't look at them strange or frequent any of the places they do. They are an incredibly paranoid and simple bunch.
    Isn't it nice to know that in this PC age there's still an "out group" we can happily demonise? :roll:
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    According to DT,the NRA etc what is really required to make all American citizens safer is MORE guns!
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    What the USA needs is more people like this man. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • earth
    earth Posts: 934
    Another 50 people killed and it's just two pages about guns and Trump? Does nobody expect anything else from a viciously small minded ideology?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    earth wrote:
    Another 50 people killed and it's just two pages about guns and Trump? Does nobody expect anything else from a viciously small minded ideology?
    Nope.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.