Sultanas/Raisins

the playing mantis
the playing mantis Posts: 2,129

Comments

• AK_jnr
    AK_jnr Posts: 717
    Yep as long as you eat raisins after the Mcdonalds its been scientifically proven to promote weight loss.
  • AK_jnr wrote:
    Yep as long as you eat raisins after the Mcdonalds its been scientifically proven to promote weight loss.

thanks do they actually promote weightloss?
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    No. They will make you fatter.
  • Twentytoo
    Twentytoo Posts: 34
    Hi in sugar?
  • ok so I cant have raisins if I want to lose weight??
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Not sure if serious. I'm getting a feeling of deja-vu all over again.
    I miss the Raisins for Weight Loss thread. Photos of hairy feet on bathroom scales, and the interior of the car littered with junk food wrappers...
  • keef66
    ok so I cant have raisins if I want to lose weight??

Course you can. Just add up all the calories you consume and make sure it's less than the calories you burn, and you'll lose weight.

I get bored counting calories and not eating various things all the time though. I'm much more successful with the 5:2 diet; just restrict myself to 600 calories on Monday and Thursday, eat normally the rest of the time.
  • keef66 wrote:
    I miss the Raisins for Weight Loss thread. Photos of hairy feet on bathroom scales, and the interior of the car littered with junk food wrappers...

no idea what you mean.
  • AK_jnr
    AK_jnr Posts: 717
    I take it you eat a pretty healthy diet the other 5 days? I see people saying they eat rubbish because they restricted two days lol.
  • herzog
    herzog Posts: 197
    keef66 wrote:

I loved that thread - genius trolling!
  • keef66
    AK_jnr wrote:
    I take it you eat a pretty healthy diet the other 5 days? I see people saying they eat rubbish because they restricted two days lol.

Fairly sensible the rest of the time. At Christmas I proved you can out-eat the 2 diet days and then some!
  • keef66
    keef66 wrote:

no idea what you mean.

There was a long running thread called Raisins for Weight Loss. Just had to be a creative troll. He certainly had the hairy feet for it.

Kept us briefed, with photographic evidence, on an almost daily basis about his (lack of) weight loss and his appalling diet, most of it seemingly consumed in his car. Entertaining and apparently frustrating for those who thought it genuine and attempting to offer advice...
  • keef66 wrote:
    keef66 wrote:

no idea what you mean.

There was a long running thread called Raisins for Weight Loss. Just had to be a creative troll. He certainly had the hairy feet for it.

Kept us briefed, with photographic evidence, on an almost daily basis about his (lack of) weight loss and his appalling diet, most of it seemingly consumed in his car. Entertaining and apparently frustrating for those who thought it genuine and attempting to offer advice...

... :roll: ffs keef!!!
  • keef66
    Or was that the sound of something going over my head??
  • keef66 wrote:
    Or was that the sound of something going over my head??

:roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

don't worry will try again next week!
  • Would they be a good weight loss food?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,027
    Nope, they're for raisin weight.
    Advocate of disc brakes.