Strade Bianche ***SPOILERS**

12346»

Comments

• graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    I really love this race. It seems to have everything. Beautiful scenery, interesting terrain, potential for adverse weather to turn it into something epic, a course that generally causes a selection to be made by the end of the race and then a brutal up hill sprint to finish.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    It's everything scheldeprijs isn't.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    :lol::lol::lol:
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    ddraver wrote:
    Social Justice Warrior - I urge you to avoid that particular rabbit hole
    Definitely. It's a slippery slope. Essentially people getting offended and campaigning on other peoples behalves, who probably know nothing, or indeed care about it!
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    I placed my bets for Canc on Flanders and Roubaix a long time ago, odds have shortened somewhat since then...
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    okgo wrote:
    I placed my bets for Canc on Flanders and Roubaix a long time ago, odds have shortened somewhat since then...

Quite far out to decide that!

He's a decent shout for MSR.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    Gruber - http://cyclingtips.com/2016/03/photo-ga ... e-bianche/

(photographers everywhere rejoice that even he can't keep the noise out of his low light photos...)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    okgo wrote:

Quite far out to decide that!

He's a decent shout for MSR.

He's still the best out there when he's fit, I'd rather take a punt and get decent odds than arse about 3 days before getting jack all back if he wins.
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • imatfaal
    imatfaal Posts: 2,716
    ddraver wrote:
    Gruber - http://cyclingtips.com/2016/03/photo-ga ... e-bianche/

(photographers everywhere rejoice that even he can't keep the noise out of his low light photos...)

Brilliant pictures (front and back) of Canc, Stybar, and Sagan on the final hill; and poor Brambilla showing quite how damned hard he was having to go - only to be rolled passed within last few hundred