Running ! worse than man flu

bikes`n`guns
bikes`n`guns Posts: 959
Started running again tonight, jeez, how hard was that !.

One thing I noticed, and it`s something I`ve experienced before, was quite a pain in my shoulders whilst running.

Tried altering my swing, head position , shoulder position ect but it was still painful.

Any ideas ?. I have pain in my shoulders normally which I treat using stretching, weights and massage, but that`s nothing like the sharp pain while running.
Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    well let that be a lesson and stop doing such a silly activity, cycling that's where its at

but seriously where in the shoulder? i found out a long time after i was diagnose with C6 vertebra problems that pains in various places around the shoulder are signs of a problem, there's a really good neck pain/body map somewhere on google.

I matched the signs 100% for several years before the real problem came to light
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Feels like its right through the center of the joint.

I have problems with fascia build up in the rhomboid, both sides, and get massage to help this.

It almost feels like the ligament holding the joint together is sore.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently