Digger

124»

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,155
    (yes, the France v Ireland game really is that bad......................)
    Cracking try from George later on though.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    tim000 wrote:
    I reckon it's highly unlikely this with has come from anyone connected to Sky.
    One visit to the Clinic's Sky thread and the same libelous lunacy continues unabated.
    Surely they'd be part of a job lot?

Incredibly, also in the Sky thread, one guy makes a sarcastic comment about Contador being an anti doping hero, upsets the locals and gets slapped with a two week trolling ban.

A parallel universe indeed.

(yes, the France v Ireland game really is that bad......................)

I posted a smiley face in reply to his comment and it got removed :lol: . ps , first visit there to see what all the fuss is about.

Yes, it's different. Peopled entirely by indeterminate beings.
  • He's back now so maybe his claims weren't so libellous!
  • ^or maybe he produced a grovelling craven apology - wouldn't be the first time he's done that under threat of being sued

Not that he'd want any of you acolytes to see those apologies
  • joelsim
    I've unfollowed him today as well as Vayer and Vayerism. Can't be bothered with the constant deluge of drivel.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,327
    I'm blocked anyway, any word of why he was away?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Joelsim wrote:
    I've unfollowed him today as well as Vayer and Vayerism. Can't be bothered with the constant deluge of drivel.

Your Twatter experience will be greatly enhanced, be sure of that
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    Over 3000 fake followers according to https://www.twitteraudit.com/Digger_forum
  • I'm putting him forward for the post of Head of RUSADA
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470
    I have no experience of it, but I reckon a large proportion of libel cases won't go anywhere and are there more as a threat. basically a way of saying "I suggest you shut up"
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,939
    Clearly Digger is nothing more than a Stephen Fry sockpuppet.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • After reading this thread I was sucked in to reading Digger's Twitter the same way one would ghoulishly observe a car accident.

Apparently Leicseter City's title challenge is because they are doping. I assume Vardy would represent the Froome-esque transformation.

The guy is mentally ill.
    Giant Trance X 2010
    Specialized Tricross Sport
    My Dad's old racer
    Trek Marlin 29er 2012
  • joelsim
    The Clear has appeared on another forum I frequent (not the other place, I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a pencil). One thread started 'Ferrari v Leinders'.

It's not quite working out as he expected.

These guys are just morons.
  • Richmond Racer 2
    Richmond Racer 2 Posts: 4,698
    edited February 2016
    ^goes over to VR for a looksie

Update: *chuckle*
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,565
    Christ - he's come back even more full of bravado and front.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • joelsim
    Just waiting for Twitter to explode with Sky doping stories because Landa, Intxausti and Kwiato have fallen sick...

Oh it's started already.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Nothing to do with the fact they're all eating the same food and staying in the same hotels - definitely doping :)
  • joelsim
    bobmcstuff wrote:
    Nothing to do with the fact they're all eating the same food and staying in the same hotels - definitely doping :)

Probably because Dave hasn't let anyone eat anything since Christmas.
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    [OT] ^ My man Kerrison working his magic again. None of these guys will survive a GT this season.

Now Digger's back, we can see what objective sports scientist Ross Tucker finds so attractive about the paranoid fantasist - apart from the clicks, obviously.
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%40scienceofsport%20%40digger_forum&src=typd
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,565
    Jesus - why would you associate with such a flat-out loon when you're trying to present yourself as an objective voice of reason.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • arnuf
    arnuf Posts: 98
    How is this Pro Race?
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    arnuf wrote:
    How is this Pro Race?

Because many of the PR posters interested in these characters are blocked or banned from other comms channels, and this is an unmissable opportunity to put in a few free digs. The rest of you can ignore the thread. Cool?
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • joelsim
    Gweeds wrote:
    Jesus - why would you associate with such a flat-out loon when you're trying to present yourself as an objective voice of reason.

The whole lot of them are loons including Tucker. He's in a no-lose situation in that if anyone is doping at Sky then he's been saying it for years, if not you obviously can't prove a negative.

Tucker isn't a fool on marketing himself to a particular 'chatty' audience of nodding dogs but in my view isn't credible. A chump.