forum snobs here

2»

Comments

• M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Hilarious. Maybe Halfords will help you pick up all your toys and place them back in your pram.
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Despite his username, I'm getting the distinct impression he isn't really a real King.
    Well no, to go with what I'm sure we all now know the C stands for they would have to be a Queen surely, or transgender pre op!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    Aww, have you all scared off another forum noob again? We need to more of his sort on here. Keeps things interesting and breaks up the monotony of the same people saying the same sh*t over and over.

He'll be over on STW having a whale of a time now... happy with yourselves are you? :P
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • Never start a tricky thread at the wrong time of the month. It will only end in tears.

It's a 7 from me.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • There are a few brands of PF30 BB's. The one you need is determined by the cranks you are using. It's no good getting a Shimano PF30 BB if you are going to fit SRAM cranks, they won't fit.
    As for the headset, just look on the Boardman website at your model and year frame (they have old data as well) and it tells you exactly what you need. If it says integrated then you need integrated. It also tells you the ID of the head tube which is also important.
    If you pulled your head out of your arse you would realise people here are actually trying to help you. They are asking questions so they can give you the correct answer. Then you can get a quick delivery from an online retailer.
This discussion has been closed.