2016 Bikes

2»

Comments

• Theory being when you crash, it bends back to being straight. I think there must have been a job lot of that shade of yellow given the number of manufacturers who have used it on their 2016 ranges.

It could look worse though...

77667_1_SuperSize.jpg
    Bird Aeris : Trek Remedy 9.9 29er : Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL
  • I'm really into this bike though for looks and value.

ea3e9ccc383822a3787f4a596d734715.jpg

Shame it runs GX as XT would have been nice instead but even so, great value.
    Bird Aeris : Trek Remedy 9.9 29er : Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Theory being when you crash, it bends back to being straight. I think there must have been a job lot of that shade of yellow given the number of manufacturers who have used it on their 2016 ranges.

It could look worse though...

77667_1_SuperSize.jpg

blimey!!

just googled that to see if i could find a flattering angle for it and it turns out there absolutely isnt one.

Apologies to anyone who owns, it im sure it rides supremely well or somthing or perhaps its cheap or the seat tube is stuffed with rolls of fifties or something but lord almighty no one in the world could possibly like the look of that could they?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    My only issue with the datum is that it's more than the bike to work scheme allows. So I just ordered a croix de fer 20 in the sale.
    The Planet-x London Road is a great alternative, well specced, good looking and priced for C2W.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    My only issue with the datum is that it's more than the bike to work scheme allows. So I just ordered a croix de fer 20 in the sale.
    The Planet-x London Road is a great alternative, well specced, good looking and priced for C2W.
    Not when you're limited to buying from Edinburgh cycles only.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava