Golden Cheetah question

disgruntledgoat
disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
edited September 2015 in Training, fitness and health
Evening all.

Quick query, how do I get GC to show me, for example, my top 10 3 minute intervals? The home screen has the information for 5s, 1min, 5 mins and 20mins, but I'm doing a block at the moment with a lot of 3 minute intervals.
"In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent

Comments

• jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    IN the Intervals sidebar when in 'Rides' , click on find intervals
    then choose custom intervals for the ride you have highlighted...
    this will allow you to choose 3 minute... for as many intrvals you want.
  • disgruntledgoat
    Thanks, thats for one ride but I want to do it across all of my rides. Any suggestions?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    ok.. the best I can do... go to
    Diary
    and choose Activity Log
    you can add a 3min peak power column for all your rides... thats all I can suggest.
    If Mark L reads, he might be able to give you a workround to add 3 min intervals as a default somewhere.
  • disgruntledgoat
    Thanks! Will give it a spin tonight

@gietvangent
  • Quick query, how do I get GC to show me, for example, my top 10 3 minute intervals?
    Go to Tools > Options > Metrics. Select whichever metric you are looking for under "Bests". Your top 10 of this metric will be shown in Trends > Summary

I'm using GC 3.1 on Linux Ubuntu, but guess it will be quite similar on other OS.
  • shazzz
    shazzz Posts: 1,077
    Hi
    Anyone know how I can plot this on my PMC?
    ie, so that when I show my PMC for, say, last 12 months, it plots a red dot for each of my 10 best 20min MMPs. At the moment I can only get it to plot 20min MMP for every ride which is a bit of a mess. You can do this in WKO by setting the "Show bests" option to 10. I'm sure its possible in GC (v3.2) but not sure how!
    Thanks.