Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Monday...

thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm off work this week, therefore you ARE all losers this week!

I have a parcel I need to collect from the post office this morning, and I need to organise my motorbike being repaired and re-MOT'd.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

• kiniookinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Yes I am on of the loser as I have to work this week !!!

In the office now.

Gym session this morning after lets say lazy weekend full of barbecue ribs and cakes ...

Have a good one.

Chris
  • schmakoschmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, I'm a winner today as i'm off but return to being a loser for tuesday - friday sadly!

With the stitches removed I can get out and about again, will test the water with a short cycle through the local woods today.
  • oodboooodboo Posts: 2,177
    Dropped the fun bus in for a service so no riding for me today. Day of dodging work meh, retrieving the fun bus then home. Nothing of note happening here.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,769 Lives Here
    Morning all,
    Slow start today as I had to go for a chest Xray, luckily I got there early and beat the rush. Now I just have to wait until Fryday until it gets to my quack and see what they want to do. Until then I shall continue trying to turn my lungs inside out. Meeting for scouts this evening, I have to sort out all the year end accounts for them at some point, deep joy.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • ThewaylanderThewaylander Posts: 8,767
    Evening ladies,

Today will be work and prepping the flat for my new windows to go in! and some painting of walls... tomorrow after work a ride at cafal I hope. winning I think!
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,346
    morning involved a decent gym and swim, followed by an ok meeting.

Now back working from home, where the current wife is sat with the bi-folding doors open to let all of the bugs in
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evenin chumpy chumps,

Done shyte all at work, whats new! Had some foods and some biscwits today and a pickled onion that has been pickled in vinegar with ghost chillies in it! Ten minutes of tongue burn and a bit of a sweat but not too bad. Won't be too keen the next time the jar is open.
    Anyhoo i'm off, don't want to get hit with a ban stick!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 41,688
    Evening Gits,

Great pedal in and out town in the sunshine, it's like mountain biking except the rocks and trees are made of metal and move. Now tucking into a G&T and wondering where the hell we're going on holiday this summer after my last plans cratered badly.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]