Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm off work this week, therefore you ARE all losers this week!

I have a parcel I need to collect from the post office this morning, and I need to organise my motorbike being repaired and re-MOT'd.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Yes I am on of the loser as I have to work this week !!!

In the office now.

Gym session this morning after lets say lazy weekend full of barbecue ribs and cakes ...

Have a good one.

Chris
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, I'm a winner today as i'm off but return to being a loser for tuesday - friday sadly!

With the stitches removed I can get out and about again, will test the water with a short cycle through the local woods today.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Dropped the fun bus in for a service so no riding for me today. Day of dodging work meh, retrieving the fun bus then home. Nothing of note happening here.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Slow start today as I had to go for a chest Xray, luckily I got there early and beat the rush. Now I just have to wait until Fryday until it gets to my quack and see what they want to do. Until then I shall continue trying to turn my lungs inside out. Meeting for scouts this evening, I have to sort out all the year end accounts for them at some point, deep joy.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening ladies,

Today will be work and prepping the flat for my new windows to go in! and some painting of walls... tomorrow after work a ride at cafal I hope. winning I think!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    morning involved a decent gym and swim, followed by an ok meeting.

Now back working from home, where the current wife is sat with the bi-folding doors open to let all of the bugs in
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evenin chumpy chumps,

Done shyte all at work, whats new! Had some foods and some biscwits today and a pickled onion that has been pickled in vinegar with ghost chillies in it! Ten minutes of tongue burn and a bit of a sweat but not too bad. Won't be too keen the next time the jar is open.
    Anyhoo i'm off, don't want to get hit with a ban stick!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Gits,

Great pedal in and out town in the sunshine, it's like mountain biking except the rocks and trees are made of metal and move. Now tucking into a G&T and wondering where the hell we're going on holiday this summer after my last plans cratered badly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]