2»

Comments

• Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Keyringkey wrote:
    noodleman wrote:
    On reflection. This is bull$hit!
    You think this is bullshit do you?

I have no reason to fabricate any story, this is a true event that happened and I can say, if I went to the police and told them the story, it would not be recorded.

I can say from my experiece I was lucky and I can tell you, in the time the event was taking place it was only matter of minutes, so reaction time was evade and jump my bike into the field, if the vehicle was headeding towards me.

I know what I had seen and by the way you are acting is another reason why i did not mention it to the police. Also please bear this in mind. I was only making cyclist aware of the possible dangers. I bet some cyclist who have read this post are now thinking about their safety more.

Thanks for the heads up mate.
    Don't be offended, if you read through enough posts you will soon realise that there are plenty on here who would make fine politicians.
  • Plodder73, Thank you for your post.

I will go to the police tomorrow and report it.

Anyway, it does not matter to me if people don't believe what I have wrote. Life goes on,. I agree I should of reported it.
    I was ONLY trying to help, but never mind.
    560 mile cycle challenge to raise funds for. http://www.justgiving.co.uk/davidgolden
  • Plodder73 wrote:
    Clearly no one is suggesting all Asians are terrorists or all Asians are Muslims.

For future reference you may wish to note that this certainly was not clear to me, indeed it appeared to be quite the contrary. I would be very interested to read what the - Asian looking - forum members felt when they read these posts.
  • Keyringkey wrote:
    I will go to the police tomorrow and report it.

Hope you reported, you just never know what could happen to the next person.

And I just happen to have seen this pop up in the news;
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31672691
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.
  • We don't have a problem with most Asian looking people - just Muslims !
    Plodder73 wrote:
    Clearly no one is suggesting all Asians are terrorists or all Asians are Muslims.

For future reference you may wish to note that this certainly was not clear to me, indeed it appeared to be quite the contrary. I would be very interested to read what the - Asian looking - forum members felt when they read these posts.
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    We don't have a problem with most Asian looking people - just Muslims !
    Plodder73 wrote:

CYCLESPORT - So you have problems will all 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet? What's your solution?
  • Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827

Who's "we"?
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    edited March 2015
    I think we can put this one to bed as being utter BS. Next!!

+1

edit - today's letter is I. For islamophobia.
    tick - tick - tick
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,684
    When the IRA were active did you have a problem with all Irish? The problem is not Muslims but a few extremists, you are part of the problem.
This discussion has been closed.