Colnago C60 build

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    love that!
  • beetle1
    beetle1 Posts: 189
    The only reason I know is that Ive recently sourced a RSCG and on examining it I was impressed with the new style Matte post with gloss black decals. Ive had a couple of 59's and both had your type of post so I don't know whether Ive just managed to get the latest type or whether some suppliers are still using old stock. Both do the same job I suppose.
  • beetle1 wrote:
    The only reason I know is that Ive recently sourced a RSCG and on examining it I was impressed with the new style Matte post with gloss black decals. Ive had a couple of 59's and both had your type of post so I don't know whether Ive just managed to get the latest type or whether some suppliers are still using old stock. Both do the same job I suppose.

Just out of interest what's the waiting time for delivery on one of these RSCG LTD colour ways ? Seat post sounds like a nice updated touch - lucky boy !!!
  • beetle1
    beetle1 Posts: 189
    Hi Baby! Not really sure on the 'normal' waiting times I guess its a case of 'who you know', Ernesto and I go back a long way so Im very fortunate with very rapid delivery times. Beautiful frames though.
  • beetle1 wrote:
    Hi Baby! Not really sure on the 'normal' waiting times I guess its a case of 'who you know', Ernesto and I go back a long way so Im very fortunate with very rapid delivery times. Beautiful frames though.

Probably your headmaster at school eh ?? Guess I'll just have to join the long line for one of these LTD frames :cry:
  • on-yer-bike
    on-yer-bike Posts: 2,974
    Lovely bike. What is your saddle height?
    Pegoretti
    Colnago
    Cervelo
    Campagnolo
  • Dick Scruttock
    Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
    Its almost all done, I was going to ride it today for the first time but the 25mm Pro4's I'd bought fit too tightly so I need some 23mm ones.
    36CE188D-7587-4DC3-9134-478813C1D73C.jpg
    One with the Venge :D
    FB20D63B-BC30-4CE1-9CA0-4771E37287A3.jpg
    Lovely bike. What is your saddle height?

74cm
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Its almost all done, I was going to ride it today for the first time but the 25mm Pro4's I'd bought fit too tightly so I need some 23mm ones.
    36CE188D-7587-4DC3-9134-478813C1D73C.jpg

I'd be pulling my hair out in frustration! Looks great.
  • Fix8.cc
    Fix8.cc Posts: 1
    Hi Ive just bought a C60 in that colour way with campag S.record mechanical... just awaiting some more parts..but your bike looks almost identical to my build!...do you have any fully built pics?..Cheers A HOLD THE FRONT PAGE... my browser had not loaded the page properly... any pics with the zipps?!
  • Dick Scruttock
    Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
    Fix8.cc wrote:
    HOLD THE FRONT PAGE... my browser had not loaded the page properly... any pics with the zipps?!

None I am afraid, now its done I will only ever fit some Colnago Ultras 50's on it! Its bloody lovely though, I rode it for the first time the other day, its just incredible.
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    So the whole bike is Italian and you put French rubber on it?

Is that b/c they're the parts that touch the ground hence get grubby? :-)

That's quite a statement to make, poor French...
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • Great job, that's a beautiful bike !!
  • c14h
    c14h Posts: 1
    nice! do you happen to know the tire clearance? looks like you're running Zipps. what tire size do you have and how do they fit? i'm thinking of getting Enve 3.4 and curious if it fits.
    Been steadily buying parts:
    05229866-7B3A-4EEC-A7C5-1AADDDEAB504.jpg
    Need to tape the bars and neaten up the EPS wires around the bars then I will chop the steer, I have left it massive on purpose. Got the bubble wrap on the tubes to stop the bars whacking them while I am building it up!
    4AF89EF6-4FEF-4F0A-B1C2-6141E2F9EF6F.jpg
    Just need a cassette, chain and wheels then its ready, I cannot wait :D
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Fix8.cc wrote:
    HOLD THE FRONT PAGE... my browser had not loaded the page properly... any pics with the zipps?!

None I am afraid, now its done I will only ever fit some Colnago Ultras 50's on it! Its bloody lovely though, I rode it for the first time the other day, its just incredible.

Makes an S-works SL4 seem a bit dull and uninvolving in comparison yeah?