Struggling to See What She See's in Him...

2»

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    johnfinch wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    There are girls that are genuinely attracted to clever/powerful men. At the same time there are girls attracted to wealthy men. I know which one I would prefer.

So are you after a clever/powerful man or a wealthy one?

I walked into that but although I always like to keep an open mind I'm definitely a giver and not a receiver.
    Living MY dream.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    VTech wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    There are girls that are genuinely attracted to clever/powerful men. At the same time there are girls attracted to wealthy men. I know which one I would prefer.

So are you after a clever/powerful man or a wealthy one?

I walked into that but although I always like to keep an open mind I'm definitely a giver and not a receiver.

So when you walked into it, you must have been walking forwards rather than backwards. :wink:
  • VTech
    I'm married and so I make like a crab and walk sidewards.
    Living MY dream.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    VTech wrote:
    You would all be surprised at just how much attraction women see in success [ and/or wealth].

Very shallow women.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • VTech
    ben@31 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    You would all be surprised at just how much attraction women see in success [ and/or wealth].

Very shallow women.

I am not quite sure if anyone in this thread feels differently.
    But that shouldn't be s bad thing because if you turn the tables to business it is exactly the same.
    Life is shallow when you remove true friends and good family.
    Living MY dream.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,776
    VTech wrote:
    ben@31 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

Very shallow women.

But that shouldn't be s bad thing because if you turn the tables to business it is exactly the same.
    This is true.
    I was very shallow towards females when I was young and single.
    It is a bit hypocritical of me to judge the other side of the coin. :oops:

Doesn't mean I am wrong now through. :wink:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • VTech
    PBlakeney wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    ben@31 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

Very shallow women.

This is true.
    I was very shallow towards females when I was young and single.
    It is a bit hypocritical of me to judge the other side of the coin. :oops:

Doesn't mean I am wrong now through. :wink:

In many cases there is no right and wrong.
    I would say this is a perfect example.

you have 2 parties involved in these types of trysts.

1) A rich man wanting a younger woman, in most cases he won't have become rich by being stupid or unaware of how the world works so it would be fair to say he knows exactly what he will be getting from his part of the deal in exchange for some of his cash.

2) A pretty girl who is willing to sleep with a much older man in order to have a more comfortable life. She knows what she is giving and yet is happy because she understands that the payback suits her more than the loss.

No where have I seen this more blatantly on show than in Miami, so much so that it doesn't even raise an eyebrow these days.

I asked my wife this question and as always she answered me with complete truth and bearing in mind we have been together since school.

Q) If anything happened to me or us, would you date with a view to marrying a good looking but broke guy.
    A) She said no, and gave the reason which to be honest I agree with.

Being broke gets you only so far and why should we slate someone who is willing to do what it takes to get along ?
    It looks odd only because the "system" makes us think that.
    Remember, it was only a hundred-two hundred years ago when it was accepted that 11/12/13 year old girls were the best age for reproducing.
    Life changes and we evolve and so do peoples thoughts.
    Living MY dream.
  • pblakeney
    VTech wrote:
    In many cases there is no right and wrong.
    I would say this is a perfect example.

you have 2 parties involved in these types of trysts.
    I should clarify that in my case I was by no means rich, and the females never gained anything apart from a few drinks, maybe a meal, and the pleasure of my company. :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I totally get that rich men and attractive women enter into a relationship with a tacit agreement. If I were rich and single then I would probably make hay.
    But I couldn't contemplate marrying someone just for sex. I mean, what do you do for the rest of the time? Spending all day with some vacuous bimbo would be hell.
  • VTech
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I totally get that rich men and attractive women enter into a relationship with a tacit agreement. If I were rich and single then I would probably make hay.
    But I couldn't contemplate marrying someone just for sex. I mean, what do you do for the rest of the time? Spending all day with some vacuous bimbo would be hell.

I couldn't either but men do do it :shock: as we can see.

Also, as has been said above, its not just marriage and cash. I have had girls offer it me on a plate in exchange to get them into a party.
    Living MY dream.
  • pblakeney
    Ballysmate wrote:
    True dat.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    VTech wrote:
    I have had girls offer it me on a plate in exchange to get them into a party.

Now that is a canapé :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Does that mean these women are no different to prostitutes ?

Just because you have wealth doesn't mean you are a genuinely nice guy to be with. You can find better people with less money.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    ben@31 wrote:

Just because you have wealth doesn't mean you are a genuinely nice guy to be with. You can find better people with less money.
    I'm guessing at 82 she won't have to be with him for too long.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    ^^^

I wonder if she'll give him death by snu snu?
  • VTech
    I guess after landmark rulings within the USA even having a pre-nup doesn't stop girls doing this because as long as the guy lives past 6 months the prenup is void in that although he may not have to give up his estate to his new wife, he does however have an obligation to keep her in the lifestyle that she has now became accustomed too so if he is a millionaire/billionaire she can claim a hefty sum for the rest of her life regardless of the legal contract signed.
    Living MY dream.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    seanoconn wrote:
    ben@31 wrote:

I'm guessing at 82 she won't have to be with him for too long.

Define 'long'..? He could live another 10 years - or more...
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    team47b wrote:
    VTech wrote:

fat-ugly-goth.jpg?t=1239981419

Offer you what?
  • VTech
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    VTech wrote:

fat-ugly-goth.jpg?t=1239981419

Offer you what?

A woman is a woman, I have often heard the phrase "there is someone for everyone out there" banded about.
    Actually, Ive never had an issue with women, for an overweight baldy from the midlands I can guarantee that if me and you went to a holiday destination I could prove that I would in fact get more women than you.
    Not because I am good looking and that is not the point. But due to the fact that if your holidaying in a Penthouse of a top hotel with a Lamborghini or Ferrari parked on the front and throw a party I would without any shadow of a doubt get more women than you in a room at a hotel.
    I am not saying this to take the mick, the initial reference I made clearly referred to having pulled because they thought I had cash and not because I'm a looker.

I have done the Gumball3000 rally a few times now the girls that try and get a seat or an invite to the parties are as good looking as some of the best models you would see on the cover of a magazine. I am not saying it is right, but it does happen.
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Well at least they aren't brainless bimbos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... bsite.html