Forum home Road cycling forum The cake stop

Struggling to See What She See's in Him...

RideOnTimeRideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited February 2015 in The cake stop
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ugner.html

I am struggling to see what this 25 year old sees in this 82 year old.
«1

Posts

  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    "What first attracted you to the billionaire....?"
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 14,779
    Perhaps she sees herself as the next Anna Nicole Smith, that ended well... er hang on a min...
  • In a society that worships wealth and material possessions I don't see how she can be even remotely criticised...
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    In a society that worships wealth and material possessions I don't see how she can be even remotely criticised...
    We have stopped discussing Dubai. :wink:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pblakeney wrote:
    In a society that worships wealth and material possessions I don't see how she can be even remotely criticised...
    We have stopped discussing Dubai. :wink:

    As they buy us out, we are going towards that kind of model
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,879
    Apparently apart from the age, everything fits - there's a vision for you!
  • capt_slogcapt_slog Posts: 3,443
    RideOnTime wrote:

    Apart from the obvious attributes of 'riding a newer bike', I can't say that much for her either. It's all in the eye of the beholder of course, but she doesn't do it for me.


    The older I get, the better I was.

  • Nobody has yet mentioned his resemblance to John Prescott
  • jordan_217jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Nobody has yet mentioned his resemblance to John Prescott

    Come on! She's not that bad :lol:
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    Capt Slog wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:

    Apart from the obvious attributes of 'riding a newer bike', I can't say that much for her either. It's all in the eye of the beholder of course, but she doesn't do it for me.
    So. You are asking, what does he see in her? :lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 14,779
    pblakeney wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:

    Apart from the obvious attributes of 'riding a newer bike', I can't say that much for her either. It's all in the eye of the beholder of course, but she doesn't do it for me.
    So. You are asking, what does he see in her? :lol:


    It could be her dazzling wit and sparkling repartee, her towering intellect perhaps?
    Me? I'd be happy that she had cracking t1ts and a box with only a few miles on the clock.
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    ballysmate wrote:
    It could be her dazzling wit and sparkling repartee, her towering intellect perhaps?
    Me? I'd be happy that she had cracking t1ts and a box with only a few miles on the clock.
    I'd check that she hadn't been clocked.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 14,779
    pblakeney wrote:
    ballysmate wrote:
    It could be her dazzling wit and sparkling repartee, her towering intellect perhaps?
    Me? I'd be happy that she had cracking t1ts and a box with only a few miles on the clock.
    I'd check that she hadn't been clocked.

    In which case, I wonder if she'd need a re bore?
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    ballysmate wrote:
    pblakeney wrote:
    ballysmate wrote:
    It could be her dazzling wit and sparkling repartee, her towering intellect perhaps?
    Me? I'd be happy that she had cracking t1ts and a box with only a few miles on the clock.
    I'd check that she hadn't been clocked.

    In which case, I wonder if she'd need a re bore?
    Just thinking. How many clocks do you get to the mile?
    Quite a few I would imagine.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mamba80mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    I am shocked at the cynicism shown here, can we not just rejoice in 2 young (ish) people in love? one of life's most innocent of pleasures!

    I feel sure there is nothing untoward about this union and that neither party seeks anything in the other, that could be construed as either depraved or perverted.

    But i bet they both say "thank xxxx for Pfizer"
  • joelsimjoelsim Posts: 7,552
    mamba80 wrote:

    But i bet they both say "thank xxxx for Pfizer"

    I bet she doesn't
  • capt_slogcapt_slog Posts: 3,443
    joelsim wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

    But i bet they both say "thank xxxx for Pfizer"

    I bet she doesn't

    I bet she does. They probably also make incontinence products.


    The older I get, the better I was.

  • RideOnTimeRideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Its all very Paul Daniels / Debbie McGee... well much more extreme.
    I think they lived in a bungalow. :(
    If he gets taken by surprise by those norks he might not make 83.
    Don't suppose he cares really.
  • markyonemarkyone Posts: 1,051
    she is not even that attractive
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    markyone wrote:
    she is not even that attractive
    Wait till you are 82 and see what you can pull.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • If you're a billionaire, well let's just say that level of money opens more legs than youth and looks ever will! Statistically sooner or later a looker would come along.
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    If you're a billionaire, well let's just say that level of money opens more legs than youth and looks ever will! Statistically sooner or later a hooker would come along.
    FTFY :wink:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,879
    pblakeney wrote:
    If you're a billionaire, well let's just say that level of money opens more legs than youth and looks ever will! Statistically sooner or later a hooker would come along.
    FTFY :wink:

    cheaper than marriage
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    matthew h wrote:
    pblakeney wrote:
    If you're a billionaire, well let's just say that level of money opens more legs than youth and looks ever will! Statistically sooner or later a hooker would come along.
    FTFY :wink:

    cheaper than marriage
    "If it flies, floats, or fornicates then you are cheaper renting in the long term".
    I am not sure whom to credit the quote to but I do not doubt it's accuracy.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    You would all be surprised at just how much attraction women see in success.
    Anyway, it wouldn't make a difference on this forum as the general consensus is that money doesn't open doors, or is that only when I say it ? ;)

    The reality is, as long as people try to convince themself that money doesn't matter, the more they will be upset at the world. Even if you are broke it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that money pretty much gets you want you want.
    Living MY dream.
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 14,171
    VTech wrote:
    The reality is, as long as people try to convince themself that money doesn't matter, the more they will be upset at the world. Even if you are broke it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that money pretty much gets you want you want.
    Except a decent predictive speller. :wink:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mamba80mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    You are wrong Vtech, its your "delivery" that pee's folk off!
    I think everyone realises money opens doors or indeed legs.
    the argument is whether this is something to aspire too...
  • RDWRDW Posts: 1,900
    VTech wrote:
    You would all be surprised at just how much attraction women see in success.
    'Success''? So I guess inherited wealth or large lottery wins are no use at all, then?
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    RDW wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    You would all be surprised at just how much attraction women see in success.
    'Success''? So I guess inherited wealth or large lottery wins are no use at all, then?

    Of course.
    There are girls that are genuinely attracted to clever/powerful men. At the same time there are girls attracted to wealthy men. I know which one I would prefer.
    The fact is that I have personally had women that are so hot you would expect to see them on the cover of a magazine try and chat me up but the key factor is, I'm not stupid enough to "think" that they are after me for my George Clooney looks !

    It's not just women either, it's the whole caboodle. I posted last year about getting someone to go to a restraint in Knightsbridge and pull up at valet in a van and try and get a seat without a reservation and see what happens. Then do the same in a Bugatti or Lamborghini and see what happens.
    I was ridiculed but the sad thing was, even those who ridiculed did so under the full knowledge that I was right.

    A very important thing in life for business owners and entrepreneurs or even people trying to start out on their own for he first time. Perception is everything. Those that argue that point are both wrong and he type that will never succeed
    Living MY dream.
  • finchyfinchy Posts: 6,689
    VTech wrote:
    There are girls that are genuinely attracted to clever/powerful men. At the same time there are girls attracted to wealthy men. I know which one I would prefer.

    So are you after a clever/powerful man or a wealthy one?
Sign In or Register to comment.