Problems Since the Maintenance

2»

Comments

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Banner is still getting grossly in the way for me - bouncing up and down on android, and currently (Chrome on windows XP, believe it or not) just a blank blue banner sitting there wasting pixels.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Bobbygloss wrote:
    class5700 wrote:
    Search is not working properly at all.

I have tried searching all topic titles for 'Trek', 'Cannondale' and 'Spesh' and receive comically low numbers.

Curiously, they only return from 2015 and 2007. I'm pretty sure there was some talk of these brands in between...
    In case anyone is interested, this ^^^ problem with the search is still happening.

And still ongoing.
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Still can't log in or view the Forum on my iPhone.
    When I try to log in it says I have entered wrong details and need to fill out a Capatcha....nowhere to be found.
    It's been happening for a year now!
    I don't get email notifications from threads on my Laptop anymore despite the box being ticked.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    ibbo68 wrote:
    When I try to log in it says I have entered wrong details and need to fill out a Capatcha....nowhere to be found.
    I don't get email notifications from threads on my Laptop anymore despite the box being ticked.

Are you using a Microsoft based mail server? Had the same issue using hotmail
    Antm81 wrote:
    apreading wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    No email notifications for subscribed threads since the update. They're still listed as subscribed in the control panel though.

Check they are not in your junkmail - since the update my hotmail was doing that with them - Microsoft Smartsafe filter didnt like them any more and it took some persuading to stop doing this to them. I had to not only tell it they werent junk, add bikeradar to the safe senders list but also add bikeradar email address to my contacts - seems like I have hopefully convinced it now...

Only just seen this, and I've found them in my junk (hotmail user too).
  • sniper68
    Antm81 wrote:
    ibbo68 wrote:

Are you using a Microsoft based mail server? Had the same issue using hotmail
    Antm81 wrote:
    apreading wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    No email notifications for subscribed threads since the update. They're still listed as subscribed in the control panel though.

Check they are not in your junkmail - since the update my hotmail was doing that with them - Microsoft Smartsafe filter didnt like them any more and it took some persuading to stop doing this to them. I had to not only tell it they werent junk, add bikeradar to the safe senders list but also add bikeradar email address to my contacts - seems like I have hopefully convinced it now...

Only just seen this, and I've found them in my junk (hotmail user too).
    Nope BT email.
    Anyone know why it no longer allows me access on my iPhone?
  • louse
    louse Posts: 80
    You will need to be a bit more detailed. Just logged on with the iPhone no real issues.
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    ibbo68 wrote:
    Nope BT email.
    Anyone know why it no longer allows me access on my iPhone?

Had exactly the same thing trying to login from my iPhone but I did get the email messages about notifications but clicking the link does not take you to anywhere other than the news stories
  • sniper68
    Just had to re-log in on my laptop and I still can't log in on my Iphone.
    Same message "You have failed to log in too many times please fill in capatcha"....there is no capatcha!
    STILL no email notifications either!
  • sniper68
    Well I'm posting this from my iPhone for the first time in about 12 months so it must be fixed!
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    2 new things:(well I think they've both happened before, but not for a long time)
    - back button not working properly (chrome on Android). Doesn't seem to be a problem on any other site, or on PC (chrome on windows 10)
    - links now opening in same tab not new tab - annoyingly inconsistent behaviour
  • I need to join the classified group but when I need to confirm my wish to do so, the yes button won't accept my pressing it. Anyone else getting this and is there a solution?