Is this the end of page 3

2»

Comments

• bdu98252
    bdu98252 Posts: 171
    The bottom line is that guys buy media involving sport and watch sport far more than women hence why papers such as the Sun appeal to their mainly man reader. I would be more concerned about the crap that is written for women quite possibly by women such as Closer. The quantity of retard stories to girl done good stories are not that positive either. Women are cruel to other women in both print and person and you only have to look at the celeb bashing primarily for looks that goes on in these publications. I would suggest woman as a group sort out their own stall before going after other publications.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Good point made on BBC Question Time the other week... The page 3 girls all had a choice and consented, they're happy to do it and make a big wage out of it, probably more than the ugly mingers working 40 hours a week. Cracking PR stunt by The Sun, the amount of publicity they're getting (for effectively doing nothing) is priceless.

I heard on the radio earlier.... the whole breasts in public thing is confusing. When are breasts acceptable and where are they not...
    Autopsy scene in a television crime thriller? Good boobs. Always artistically justified.
    Game of Thrones? Boobs always acceptable on Sky Atlantic or BBC 4
    American films? Exploitative and unnecessary
    French films? Le boob très bon. Middle class arty boobs are positively healthy.
    Nuts magazine? Bad boobs.
    In any Pre-Raphaelite painting? Good boobs. Pre 20th century boobs always acceptable.

One rule for one and totally different rule for another.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby