Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Tis Sunday

thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm in Kentshire, and having a great time. My friends baby is a little dude, and it's been nice experiencing life as a parent (and that nobody really knows what they're doing, it's all guess work!).

Upon announcing my arrival in Kentshire, other friends have contacted and demanded to be met, so I'm meeting others this afternoon. It's turning into a fantastic weekend, but that just means I don't want it to end. I have a 4 hour journey north this evening :(

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Posts

  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,921
    TKM - part of the fun is the guess work (obviously until the point the authorities get involved)

    morning

    bit tired this morning, but ready for a 'family' day, which means my planned long off-road run and bike ride are off :(

    So instead its chopping some wood, washing the cars and then off to a National Trust property followed by dinner out

    later
  • The RookieThe Rookie Posts: 27,748
    Morning Cruddites....

    Which part of Kent? I am a Man of Kent myself....

    New FS built up, but too much on today for going for a ride, also no time to start going tubeless either, oh well, get work done and then see if I have some time later....Meh
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 44,054
    The Rookie wrote:
    Which part of Kent? I am a Man of Kent myself....
    +1 Spill the beans, Mule. I hope you brought your passport.

    Morning Gits,

    Got up early to watch the interesting half of MOTD as I missed it last night - then went back to bed :) Have got a few jobs done and I'm now on my second coffee, so things are not too bad so far. Next week will be hard work so I'm trying not to think about tomorrow.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 23,468 Lives Here
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The Rookie wrote:
    Which part of Kent? I am a Man of Kent myself....
    +1 Spill the beans, Mule. I hope you brought your passport.
    I was going to say watch yourself TKM, Stevo might find you.
    Couple if drinks with friends last night, as a result cba to go for a ride this morning. Not much to do today, this suits me just fine.
    Saw a bloke ride into Halfrauds in Kingston yesterday on a rather fancy Norco wearing full face lid and goggles. I think he must have been lost. Seemed excessive for a ride along the towpath.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 44,054
    veronese68 wrote:
    Saw a bloke ride into Halfrauds in Kingston yesterday on a rather fancy Norco wearing full face lid and goggles. I think he must have been lost. Seemed excessive for a ride along the towpath.
    I sometime see a bloke on my communt into London wearing FF and goggles. Plus a tracksuit and rugby socks. I think he's on day release or something.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon chicks

    outdoor sporting has been carried out, i won!

    Will all you kents keep,it quiet please.
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,921
    bg13 wrote:
    afternoon chicks

    outdoor sporting has been carried out, i won!

    Will all you kents keep,it quiet please.

    What a bunch of kents :D
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 44,054
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Will all you kents keep,it quiet please.

    What a bunch of kents :D
    That makes me a right Kent. Mule is just an honorary Kent.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Will all you kents keep,it quiet please.

    What a bunch of kents :D
    That makes me a right Kent. Mule is just an honorary Kent.

    :lol:
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    The Rookie wrote:
    Which part of Kent? I am a Man of Kent myself....
    +1 Spill the beans, Mule. I hope you brought your passport.
    No passport was needed, I have friends on the inside ;)

    I was in a village near Sevenoaks
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
Sign In or Register to comment.