Tis Sunday

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm in Kentshire, and having a great time. My friends baby is a little dude, and it's been nice experiencing life as a parent (and that nobody really knows what they're doing, it's all guess work!).

Upon announcing my arrival in Kentshire, other friends have contacted and demanded to be met, so I'm meeting others this afternoon. It's turning into a fantastic weekend, but that just means I don't want it to end. I have a 4 hour journey north this evening :(

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    TKM - part of the fun is the guess work (obviously until the point the authorities get involved)

morning

bit tired this morning, but ready for a 'family' day, which means my planned long off-road run and bike ride are off :(

So instead its chopping some wood, washing the cars and then off to a National Trust property followed by dinner out

later
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites....

Which part of Kent? I am a Man of Kent myself....

New FS built up, but too much on today for going for a ride, also no time to start going tubeless either, oh well, get work done and then see if I have some time later....Meh
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    The Rookie wrote:
    +1 Spill the beans, Mule. I hope you brought your passport.

Morning Gits,

Got up early to watch the interesting half of MOTD as I missed it last night - then went back to bed :) Have got a few jobs done and I'm now on my second coffee, so things are not too bad so far. Next week will be hard work so I'm trying not to think about tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The Rookie wrote:
    I was going to say watch yourself TKM, Stevo might find you.
    Couple if drinks with friends last night, as a result cba to go for a ride this morning. Not much to do today, this suits me just fine.
    Saw a bloke ride into Halfrauds in Kingston yesterday on a rather fancy Norco wearing full face lid and goggles. I think he must have been lost. Seemed excessive for a ride along the towpath.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Saw a bloke ride into Halfrauds in Kingston yesterday on a rather fancy Norco wearing full face lid and goggles. I think he must have been lost. Seemed excessive for a ride along the towpath.
    I sometime see a bloke on my communt into London wearing FF and goggles. Plus a tracksuit and rugby socks. I think he's on day release or something.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon chicks

outdoor sporting has been carried out, i won!

Will all you kents keep,it quiet please.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    afternoon chicks

outdoor sporting has been carried out, i won!

What a bunch of kents :D
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

That makes me a right Kent. Mule is just an honorary Kent.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

That makes me a right Kent. Mule is just an honorary Kent.

:lol:
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    The Rookie wrote:
    No passport was needed, I have friends on the inside ;)

I was in a village near Sevenoaks
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro