Garmin Connect: Anyone else having this issue?

DKay
DKay Posts: 1,652
My Edge 500 syncs up automatiacally just fine and I'm able to do everything, except that when I select 'Devices' from the side menu, the web page just hangs with the Windows 'processing' circle doing its thing. This is annoying, as I need to change my max heart rate.

I seem to get this problem on occasion and it seems pretty random. Garmin customer service is closed over the festive period, so does anyone have a workaround at all?

Comments

• DKay wrote:
    My Edge 500 syncs up automatiacally just fine and I'm able to do everything, except that when I select 'Devices' from the side menu, the web page just hangs with the Windows 'processing' circle doing its thing. This is annoying, as I need to change my max heart rate.

I seem to get this problem on occasion and it seems pretty random. Garmin customer service is closed over the festive period, so does anyone have a workaround at all?

Can you not change the max HR using just the device itself (disconnected)? I think I had the reverse problem with my 800 - kept trying to do the FTP figure via Connect and nothing changed - eventually I did it on the device.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • DKay
    You'd think that would be logical wouldn't you? But the Edge 500 doesn't allow you to do it - you've gotta do it via Connect!
  • DKay
    ...and now it's working again. *sigh*