Fulcrum Quattros vs Pro Lite Bracciano A42

2»

Comments

• Here's a picture of mine...

dragon.jpg

Cheers,

Andy
  • Here you go. Did Amy's Gran Fondo today, and the front was quite a handful in the blustery cross winds of the headlands. Next time would probably ride the Fulcrums.

PS Apologies for the valve steam on the rear not being quite vertical :D
    Link to image: http://i.imgur.com/VpJSEhQ.jpg
    VpJSEhQb.jpg
  • My quattros with upgraded hubs. Happy with them covered maybe 1000 miles now with a 115 mile hilly sportive with no issues whatsoever. Nice a stable and look alright too20150913_154701-1.jpg
    2016 diamondback heist 2.0
    2015 giant propel advanced 1
    2015 Genesis day one disc ss
    2014 giant roam 2
  • Thanks guys .... I've looked at A42's & Quattro's as well. The weight is sort of stopping me, despite having plenty I could shed elsewhere! Do like the look of both and either would look good on my white (with bits of black and red) bike.
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • Thanks guys .... I've looked at A42's & Quattro's as well. The weight is sort of stopping me, despite having plenty I could shed elsewhere! Do like the look of both and either would look good on my white (with bits of black and red) bike.

If you want to go deeper and lighter, then you'll need to go carbon I think, which will be extra $$ / ££

If you have the funds, personally I would look at the RS81 / DA c35 front, c50 rear.