Cold Feet?

2»

Comments

• Best way to keep your feet warm is to make sure that you have enough clothing on the rest of your body.

So put on baselayers, fleece midlayers and trousers followed by a thick down jacket and ski pants, then go out at 0c with just flip flops on your feet and see how warm your feet are!
  • Brakeless wrote:
    Best way to keep your feet warm is to make sure that you have enough clothing on the rest of your body.

So put on baselayers, fleece midlayers and trousers followed by a thick down jacket and ski pants, then go out at 0c with just flip flops on your feet and see how warm your feet are!

Rather depends on the person but for myself, just standing around I'd have warm feet, clearly if I was on the bike windchill is a significant cooling, but for my self as long as I'm reasonably covered from the wind I'll remain warm, and that includes non covered parts, I rare use full gloves for that reason, in fairness I run very hot, quite comftably in shorts and single layers down to -10c in the dry -20c isn't that bad Really, I suffer more at 25c and above.