Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Saturday, just a normal day with a normal spelling

FlâneurFlâneur Posts: 3,026
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning you hairy 29s and Pina

Off rafting today so missed the late sleep but time to go get wet n cold.

Cya later
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Posts

  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,055
    doh

    may have drank way too much at the Mother in Laws party, now at the swimming pool whilst the eldest is having lessons and I'm waiting to download some reports - fun times

    Later is a night out in Manchester with some MBA mates- its going to be very messy, as we are meeting in a pub at 2pm
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,487
    I'm living the dream I am - down at Tesco's in Redcar buying spam and stuff. On the plus side we've got Sky so will be watching the footy this afternoon.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,487
    Update: either I look old or Tesco deal with a lot of oldies. Got asked if I needed any help packing and one helpful store person told me where the milk was and offered to walk me to the section :lol:
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,301 Lives Here
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Update: either I look old or Tesco deal with a lot of oldies. Got asked if I needed any help packing and one helpful store person told me where the milk was and offered to walk me to the section :lol:
    Maybe it's just that their usual customers are incapable of helping themselves.
    Afternoon all. Not done as much as I should have done. So, I could pull my finger out and get on with things or keep lounging. Guess which option I'm going for.
    Should be skiing tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,487
    veronese68 wrote:
    Should be skiing tomorrow.
    Pics please :)
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,178
    Meh - humping bits of furniture around for a mate day.

    Very windy but not a cloud in the sky. Got thing one and thing to all day tomorrow; another day of finding constructive things to do. After Wednesday's soft play area malarkey - Help!

    laters.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,301 Lives Here
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    Should be skiing tomorrow.
    Pics please :)
    Will do, not heard back from Simon yet so I'll just go along anyway if I don't hear. I wonder if he's been banged up in an Egyptian jail for stealing artefacts from the tomb of Queen Nefertiti. Or has he actually caught ebola?
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,178
    veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    Should be skiing tomorrow.
    Pics please :)
    Will do, not heard back from Simon yet so I'll just go along anyway if I don't hear. I wonder if he's been banged up in an Egyptian jail for stealing artefacts from the tomb of Queen Nefertiti. Or has he actually caught ebola?

    Nah, probably the clap.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,301 Lives Here
    veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    Should be skiing tomorrow.
    Pics please :)
    Will do, not heard back from Simon yet so I'll just go along anyway if I don't hear. I wonder if he's been banged up in an Egyptian jail for stealing artefacts from the tomb of Queen Nefertiti. Or has he actually caught ebola?

    Nah, probably the clap.
    Or worse, I think Queen Nefertiti passed her prime over a couple of thousand years ago.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,055
    censored - a night this good is going to hurt later
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Busy day plus semi emergency drive to Redka.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm living the dream I am - down at Tesco's in Redcar buying spam and stuff.

    Bloody northern monkey :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    censored - a night this good is going to hurt later

    WAKEY WAKEY :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,055
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    censored - a night this good is going to hurt later

    WAKEY WAKEY :mrgreen:

    :D
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    censored - a night this good is going to hurt later

    WAKEY WAKEY :mrgreen:

    :D

    It didn't take until 3 o`clock for you to surface did it :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,487
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Busy day plus semi emergency drive to Redka.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm living the dream I am - down at Tesco's in Redcar buying spam and stuff.

    Bloody northern monkey :P
    Actually I did buy bananas and peanuts while I was there :D
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
Sign In or Register to comment.