Saturday, just a normal day with a normal spelling

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning you hairy 29s and Pina

Off rafting today so missed the late sleep but time to go get wet n cold.

Cya later
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    doh

may have drank way too much at the Mother in Laws party, now at the swimming pool whilst the eldest is having lessons and I'm waiting to download some reports - fun times

Later is a night out in Manchester with some MBA mates- its going to be very messy, as we are meeting in a pub at 2pm
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    I'm living the dream I am - down at Tesco's in Redcar buying spam and stuff. On the plus side we've got Sky so will be watching the footy this afternoon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Update: either I look old or Tesco deal with a lot of oldies. Got asked if I needed any help packing and one helpful store person told me where the milk was and offered to walk me to the section :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Update: either I look old or Tesco deal with a lot of oldies. Got asked if I needed any help packing and one helpful store person told me where the milk was and offered to walk me to the section :lol:
    Maybe it's just that their usual customers are incapable of helping themselves.
    Afternoon all. Not done as much as I should have done. So, I could pull my finger out and get on with things or keep lounging. Guess which option I'm going for.
    Should be skiing tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pics please :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,194
    Meh - humping bits of furniture around for a mate day.

Very windy but not a cloud in the sky. Got thing one and thing to all day tomorrow; another day of finding constructive things to do. After Wednesday's soft play area malarkey - Help!

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Will do, not heard back from Simon yet so I'll just go along anyway if I don't hear. I wonder if he's been banged up in an Egyptian jail for stealing artefacts from the tomb of Queen Nefertiti. Or has he actually caught ebola?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,194
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Will do, not heard back from Simon yet so I'll just go along anyway if I don't hear. I wonder if he's been banged up in an Egyptian jail for stealing artefacts from the tomb of Queen Nefertiti. Or has he actually caught ebola?

Nah, probably the clap.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Nah, probably the clap.
    Or worse, I think Queen Nefertiti passed her prime over a couple of thousand years ago.
  • tlw1
    Bugger - a night this good is going to hurt later
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Busy day plus semi emergency drive to Redka.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm living the dream I am - down at Tesco's in Redcar buying spam and stuff.

Bloody northern monkey :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:

WAKEY WAKEY :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

:D
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

:D

It didn't take until 3 o`clock for you to surface did it :shock:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Busy day plus semi emergency drive to Redka.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm living the dream I am - down at Tesco's in Redcar buying spam and stuff.

Bloody northern monkey :P
    Actually I did buy bananas and peanuts while I was there :D