Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    where do you stand on supper Seano
    You eat supper you don't stand on it, honestly :roll:

The mans from Cheshire what do you expect :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,693
    Sounds like people were a bored today in here...

As Kevin Bloody Wilson, once sang, 'Absolute c*** of a day'. I have avoided dishing out violence fortunately.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Stevo 666 wrote:

As Kevin Bloody Wilson, once sang, 'Absolute c*** of a day'. I have avoided dishing out violence fortunately.

it's not over yet
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:

And it was nothing to do with me :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

And it was nothing to do with me :lol:

For once
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    After picking my jaw up off the floor after being cornered by a ridiculously stunning Goth like blonde (my secret weakness) and then realising she was actually, in truth, a mentalist brunette I encountered a while ago, I realised that the laceration to my hip had stuck to my trousers and I may have said a naughty word when having to unstick them from my hip.

Did I mention the ridiculously stunning blonde who was, in actual fact, a mentalist brunette?

Apart from that, not a bad day I suppose. Oh, and I have been given a brand new 110 Landy for the next couple of weeks, so that saves on my petrol bill. Thank you tax payers of the BB!
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Oh, and I have been given a brand new 110 Landy for the next couple of weeks, so that saves on my petrol bill. Thank you tax payers of the BB!
    AS a tax payer, can I have a lift home from Fight Club tomorrow night please?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Of course - would be a pleasure. Can you grab me a Cornish pasty before any pugilism starts?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,431
    To late to post much here so i'll see you lot tomorrow (whilst I am having tiffin).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!