Shall we bother with Thursday?

Sleeper Cell
Sleeper Cell Posts: 105
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
I'm not sure I can actually be bothered. I got up, then my enthusiasm went downhill from there.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Not feeling yourself today Mr sleeper cell?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Yes, it's a beautiful day. I felt a bit like that until I left the house this morning. Managed to bump into the Mrs as she was going into the station, then had a glorious ride to work in the sunshine. Stopped to take a picture and just enjoy my surroundings. The deer were rather frisky, lots of big stags bellowing at each other. Later I'm going to have lunch in Twickenham with the Mrs so will escape this dump for a while.
    IMG_0696.jpg
    I'm sure something will happen to chiss on my pips soon enough though.
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    Wet, dull and cold up North, so no, lets not bother.
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    That'll be a first, I heard he's a right w@nker :wink:
    team47b wrote:

Stunning sunny day in deepest darkest Berkshire today so even the shite selection of jobs I have to choose from can't dampen my spirits plus I got out of going to London for a meeting today which is even more pleasing 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b wrote:
    I can't really be bothered to. I might get my wife to do it for me.

Only 8 minutes to lunch (cheese sarnies), then I have to finish a report I have been procrastinating over for 2 weeks.

Anybody near Amesbury fancy a fight?
  • veronese68
    I'm a lover not a fighter, but I wouldn't shag you. Besides I'm not near Amesbury.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm a lover not a fighter, but I wouldn't shag you. Besides I'm not near Amesbury.
    How does one decide what category they fall into? I wonder how many people say "sorry love, I'm a fighter not a lover, I'm off out to punch a dwarf you'll have to take care of yourself".
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The trick is to say you're a lover not a fighter, than lash out ferousiously like a wild beast hoping to connect with your opponents dangly bits.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn wrote:
    The trick is to say you're a lover not a fighter, then lash out ferousiously like a wild beast hoping to connect with your opponents dangly bits.
    I can't work out whether this is your description of sneaky fighting or terrible love-making.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:
    The trick is to say you're a lover not a fighter, then lash out ferousiously like a wild beast hoping to connect with your opponents dangly bits.
    I can't work out whether this is your description of sneaky fighting or terrible love-making.
    Possibly terrible fighting or great love making, depending on your opponents persuasion.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    What happens if you are both a lover and a fighter does that mean you get something similar to Californications F**kin n Punching?

Anyway blue skies and t-shirt weather in Cheshire today. Just sat outside reading my magazine and enjoying an espresso with a chocolate from Rococo. Could have been that guy and taken a photo and posted it on every media site available. Missed a trick I reckon

May man up and visit the crud catchers in a second
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    Been for lunch with the Mrs, usual fast ride there followed by slow crawl back. Weather was good, got back to my desk and 5 minutes later I look up to see its persisting down. That was lucky.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Nice lunch break - meet the missus for a fast ride. :wink:
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Been for lunch with the Mrs, usual fast ride there followed by slow crawl back. Weather was good, got back to my desk and 5 minutes later I look up to see its persisting down. That was lucky.
    It's raining where you are? It's not coming this way is it!?
  • 2nd low alcohol night last night I sleep was pretty crappy. Picked up a load of fencing timber at lunch and manage to twit the top of my head on the lock on the inside of my truck top. Fecking hurts too.

On the plus side, it's rib eye steak for tea.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's raining where you are? It's not coming this way is it!?
    I can barely see the window from here let alone work out which way it's headed. Short sharp shower, gone now.
  • seanoconn
    2nd low alcohol night last night I sleep was pretty crappy. Picked up a load of fencing timber at lunch and manage to twit the top of my head on the lock on the inside of my truck top. ******* hurts too.

Pics of the head injury?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:
    2nd low alcohol night last night I sleep was pretty crappy. Picked up a load of fencing timber at lunch and manage to twit the top of my head on the lock on the inside of my truck top. ******* hurts too.

Pics of the head injury?

And it's dinner not tea.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    where do you stand on supper Seano
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    sa0u823e wrote:
    You eat supper you don't stand on it, honestly :roll:
  • seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Pics of the head injury?

And it's dinner not tea.

You are quite correct, why I chose to type that is beyond me. Must have been the language of the ruffians at the timber yard rubbing off on me.

p.s, no pics of the top of my head either, sorry.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I'd accept supper as the main evening meal.
  • seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Pics of the head injury?

And it's dinner not tea.

Depends what time of day you eat, could be at high tea for all we know :wink:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Pics of the head injury?

And it's dinner not tea.

Depends what time of day you eat, could be at high tea for all we know :wink:
    NO! DINNER IS THE MAIN MEAL OF THE DAY, WHETHER IT BE NOON OR EVENING! AND IM ASSUMING RIB EYE STEAK IS THE MAIN MEAL!

Although I don't have a strong opinion on the matter :D
  • I'm considering "Brunch" tomorrow!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    Dinner is served in the dining room.

Supper is a working class snack and is must surely be eaten in the scullery.
  • Or the man cave if your wife thinks you're on a diet.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    I have 15 grams of sugar free bran flakes and 18 units of insulin for supper, I know how to live it up :D
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    team47b wrote:
    Dinner is served in the dining room.

Supper is a working class snack and is must surely be eaten in the scullery.

IIRC Jesus used to take supper did he not. He even had his mates round, all twelve of 'em. He would have been working class, being the son of a chippy.

Edit : Just remembered. Didn't he have a whore there as well? Must have been a cracking night.
  • team47b
    God ran a chip shop? Holy mackerel! :D