Manky Monday Thread

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    So...Manchester Alsager Stoke Buenos Aires...Middlesbrough?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    There's plenty of 'soft' places to tackle in the lead up to the boro, tripoli, damascus?..
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    There's plenty of 'soft' places to tackle in the lead up to the boro, tripoli, damascus?..
    Good point, we wouldn't want it to be too big a step up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Good point, we wouldn't want it to be too big a step up.
    and thinking further ahead, after the boro, we could do Grangetown, and if we survive that over the border!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Easterhouse in Glasgow has to be the final prep challenge in advance of the big one - Luton.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Easterhouse in Glasgow has to be the final prep challenge in advance of the big one - Luton.
    Shouldn't Kobane fit in between those two?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Shouldn't Kobane fit in between those two?
    When talking to a bloke at CRC that sounded like the rev Ian Paisley I told him my work was in Hanworth, he said it was dangerous here and asked if dogs still carry flicknives. I thought that a bit rich considering he probably kneecaps people for giggles.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    The Narden Eyerish are headcases. I think the UK should pull the financial plug on them. Public spending per head is 30% more than here, so they should give the money to Scotland.
    Pity 'cos Dave Kane's cycles on Upper Newtonards Road is A1 and full of obscure Italian/Spanish team kit (if you can get there). I once got in a taxi from Balfast city santa and ended up halfway with the driver saying:

"Dats it fer maee. Am nat gooin ony farder. I got a wyfe an kids ye no" ....C*nt. Had to walk the rest of the way reciting very nervously "I'm a Buddhist, in case of accident call a Llama...I'm a Buddhist, in case of accident call a Llama...I'm a Buddhist, in case of accident call a Llama...

I might seek revenge with my drunken loon army: the swan song of the Stranraer Recycling Group.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!