Manky Monday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

Grim old start to the week out there :shock:

Number one littley is off school sick so I'm just waiting for Mrs 77 to return from taking number two littley to school so I can get off to work, needless to say I'm in no hurry, I could watch Toby's Travelling Circus all day :lol:

Work should be quiet with no hospitals to colour in this week so I think I shall mainly drink tea :mrgreen:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Good moaning folks,
    Hmmm, not seen Toby's Travelling Circus. Is it worth recording then?
    What a beautiful morning, not. Bit of a blowy wobble in to work this morning. But nowhere near as wobbly as the bloke trying to ride on a busy urban dual carriageway on tri bars. That didn't look like such a good idea to me.
    Not much happening at work today, might get a bit more of my catalogue writing done this week.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Watching a man dig a hole, it's an hour innit :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

When you have a 4 and 6 year old your mind gets a bit numbed with the stuff they have on TV so it's actually probably not very good :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

When you have a 4 and 6 year old your mind gets a bit numbed with the stuff they have on TV so it's actually probably not very good :lol:
    When mine were that age I'd find myself pedalling to work with some theme tune from CBeebies stuck in my head.
    Aaaargh!!!
    64 64 64 Zoo Lane, 64 64 64 Zoo Lane....
    :twisted:
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

When mine were that age I'd find myself pedalling to work with some theme tune from CBeebies stuck in my head.
    Aaaargh!!!

:lol:

Lets get you more up to date then :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLM2Jqz_SE

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Whilst it is probably safe for work there is no way I'm knowingly clicking that link.
  • team47b
    The greatest show in town :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Aaaargh!!!
    Damn you 68, I've now got that wretched theme tune from 'Balamory' stuck in my head.

Wet an miserable today, glad I'm not on the bike 'till tomorrow. Not a lot to report as it's work and it's Monday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Whilst it is probably safe for work there is no way I'm knowingly clicking that link.

t47 obviously has :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Slow day here, I now have four holes in the garden to look down :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Work meh and no study :)
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Slow day here, I now have four holes in the garden to look down :D

If we see on the news that a small boy went missing in Portugal, last seen riding his S-Works bike by the sea, we'll know where to tell the police to look :wink:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    New post with Regimental recruiting team started today. It's going to be special, I know that much, but at least I get to go to sunny climes every second week for a couple of days.......

Now then, 64 64 64 Zoo Lane - arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhh!
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    64 64 64 zoo lane, 64 64 64 zoo lane... My little one's are still at that stage but they love the

Ommbleboo tombleboos sit on the floor...here is my nose...that's how it goes.

Time to exorcise those tunes

Manky Monday? nah, it was bootiful up here (again) - have some low pressure and plenty of rain, ha ha.

Mashed today after I mashed myself out on a bike ride when the OH came back from work early yesterday. Started to stomp proper right at the beginning of winter :roll:

How are the foundations for the T47 temple of Swiss bikes and German bubblecars going? Are there going to be Bishops and Nuns on top?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Worked a solid 12 hours, wanted to cry when the to do list by days end wasn't cleared, manned up went home, managed to dodge a speed camera, grabbed a bourbon then watched Made in Chelsea.

still super tired after 2 days of climbing all weekend
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

I miss studying, had to put my plate in the dishwasher after dinner and the wife now expects conversation
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I miss studying, had to put my plate in the dishwasher after dinner and the wife now expects conversation
    Have you asked her if she fancies a trip up the Oxo Tower?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

You were far too truthful about the end date of your course. Should have told her that 'phase 2' of your MBA involved extensive field trips to London, Amsterdam, Las Vegas and Bangkok :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

You were far too truthful about the end date of your course. Should have told her that 'phase 2' of your MBA involved extensive field trips to London, Amsterdam, Las Vegas and Bangkok :P

hollex - too late :evil:
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    had to give up my day off to do stoopid unnecessary training... at least it was hissing down all day so there wasnt much of a plan B
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    New post with Regimental recruiting team started today. It's going to be special, I know that much, but at least I get to go to sunny climes every second week for a couple of days.......

Now then, 64 64 64 Zoo Lane - arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhh!
    17E13A07-04DF-4E94-A71E-FB89AD8760FC_zps2g7iphjg.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down
    Maybe you need to 'fail' the course and the required follow ups in order to pass/secure your wife's financial future are the field trips :wink:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down
    Maybe you need to 'fail' the course and the required follow ups in order to pass/secure your wife's financial future are the field trips :wink:

one of those already organised for Sat night in Manchester :)
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down

First Manchester as a training exercise, then Alsager?
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down

You joining me?
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down

You joining me?

Oooh yes, I could ship a bus load of loons down there. We could drink lots of tinnies on the bus and storm out with baseball bats and knuckle dusters looking very ominous and purposeful. I have no idea what they'll actually do once they get off the bus - it would be a bit like an episode of Banana Splitz and it may take some time rounding them up.
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down

You joining me?

Oooh yes, I could ship a bus load of loons down there. We could drink lots of tinnies on the bus and storm out with baseball bats and knuckle dusters looking very ominous and purposeful. I have no idea what they'll actually do once they get off the bus - it would be a bit like an episode of Banana Splitz and it may take some time rounding them up.

sounds fun :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down

And I you survive that, next on the list is Argentina :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

one to be jotted down

And I you survive that, next on the list is Argentina :wink:

Woah there - We have to do Stoke first.