Forum home BikeRadar team Discuss the website with the team

Is tapatalk possible now?

jpowerjpower Posts: 554
Saw some old posts that forum could not use tapatalk is that still the case now? Would be a superb feature and make browsing forum much easier.

Posts

  • navrig2navrig2 Posts: 1,649
    No chance. Owners probably fear that it will hit advertising revenues.
  • jpowerjpower Posts: 554
    Navrig2 wrote:
    No chance. Owners probably fear that it will hit advertising revenues.
    I see. Can understand but ashamed all the same, far better mobile experience.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    jpower wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    No chance. Owners probably fear that it will hit advertising revenues.
    I see. Can understand but ashamed all the same, far better mobile experience.

    Advertising pays for this place as the powers that be will be quick to point out if you start bitching about it :wink:

    Can't say I understand all this stuff but anything that makes for a better experience is undoubtedly a good thing in my opinion.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,304 Lives Here
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.

    So what you're saying basically is 'you can't polish a censored '? :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • navrig2navrig2 Posts: 1,649
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.

    So what you're saying basically is 'you can't polish a censored '? :lol:

    You can but all you get is a dirty, smelly duster and a furry censored . Neither being much good afterwards.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,304 Lives Here
    Navrig2 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.

    So what you're saying basically is 'you can't polish a censored '? :lol:

    You can but all you get is a dirty, smelly duster and a furry censored . Neither being much good afterwards.
    You can't polish a censored , but you can sprinkle it with glitter. :-)
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.

    So what you're saying basically is 'you can't polish a censored '? :lol:

    You can but all you get is a dirty, smelly duster and a furry censored . Neither being much good afterwards.
    You can't polish a censored , but you can sprinkle it with glitter. :-)

    It'll still stink of censored though :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • navrig2navrig2 Posts: 1,649
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.

    So what you're saying basically is 'you can't polish a censored '? :lol:

    You can but all you get is a dirty, smelly duster and a furry censored . Neither being much good afterwards.
    You can't polish a censored , but you can sprinkle it with glitter. :-)

    It'll still stink of censored though :wink:

    hb-jimmychooglitteroil-150512-de.jpg
  • tailwindhometailwindhome Posts: 16,464
    arran77 wrote:
    Advertising pays for this place as the powers that be will be quick to point out if you start bitching about it :wink: .

    The ads don't pay for the forum. Forum traffic attracts advertisers which generate revenue.
    Believe that a farther shore
    Is reachable from here.
    Believe in miracles
    And cures and healing wells
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    Advertising pays for this place as the powers that be will be quick to point out if you start bitching about it :wink: .

    The ads don't pay for the forum. Forum traffic attracts advertisers which generate revenue.

    One can't exist without the other can it.

    This place costs money to run, that money will come from advertising revenue and that revenue is possible because of forum traffic but without a forum there can be no traffic and in order to have the forum to generate said traffic we need advertising :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • lancewlancew Posts: 680
    I feel that I should point out that I would like to have the forum on Tapatalk too...
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013
Sign In or Register to comment.