Is tapatalk possible now?

jpower
jpower Posts: 554
Saw some old posts that forum could not use tapatalk is that still the case now? Would be a superb feature and make browsing forum much easier.

Comments

• navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,833
    No chance. Owners probably fear that it will hit advertising revenues.
  • jpower
    jpower Posts: 554
    Navrig2 wrote:
    I see. Can understand but ashamed all the same, far better mobile experience.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    jpower wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    I see. Can understand but ashamed all the same, far better mobile experience.

Advertising pays for this place as the powers that be will be quick to point out if you start bitching about it :wink:

Can't say I understand all this stuff but anything that makes for a better experience is undoubtedly a good thing in my opinion.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I would think getting the forum to work normally would be enough for now. Maybe add to it once the basics are fixed.

So what you're saying basically is 'you can't polish a turd'? :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • navrig2
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

You can but all you get is a dirty, smelly duster and a furry turd. Neither being much good afterwards.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Navrig2 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

You can but all you get is a dirty, smelly duster and a furry turd. Neither being much good afterwards.
    You can't polish a turd, but you can sprinkle it with glitter. :-)
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

It'll still stink of turd though :wink:

seanoconn
  • navrig2
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

It'll still stink of turd though :wink:

hb-jimmychooglitteroil-150512-de.jpg
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    arran77 wrote:
    Advertising pays for this place as the powers that be will be quick to point out if you start bitching about it :wink: .

The ads don't pay for the forum. Forum traffic attracts advertisers which generate revenue.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Advertising pays for this place as the powers that be will be quick to point out if you start bitching about it :wink: .

The ads don't pay for the forum. Forum traffic attracts advertisers which generate revenue.

One can't exist without the other can it.

This place costs money to run, that money will come from advertising revenue and that revenue is possible because of forum traffic but without a forum there can be no traffic and in order to have the forum to generate said traffic we need advertising :wink:

seanoconn
  • lancew
    lancew Posts: 680
    I feel that I should point out that I would like to have the forum on Tapatalk too...
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013