2014 Worlds - Elite Men RR *SPOILERS*

Comments

• ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    doesnt this steam work for you ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4HCDs-EYZE
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • BBC coverage has stent the last 40 mins talking about women's cycling without a word about the men's race going on in the background...
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    reborn2 wrote:
    BBC coverage has stent the last 40 mins talking about women's cycling without a word about the men's race going on in the background...

Saves Phigget from misreading what's happening in front of him. Maybe commentary will improve when Vos turns up. Even test-match radio drivvel about cake would be preferable to this.
  • Going to set sporza to record and go for a ride. Then check here to see when to start watching.

Well I'm back from buying a man a jumper and there's damn rally cars on my Sporza. I'm back with Phil, at least Rochelle Gilmore is making it better.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • I'm not allowed a 3 hour ride and watch the full 5 1/2 hours as apparently there are 'things that need to be done before work' SOME PEOPLE

When Mrs Tuxedo announced the date for her business trip to Australia would be last Friday, I struggled to suppress a whoop.
  • Thanks all, ZenMate appears to be the one - afternoon sorted
  • ByndjbFCUAAy1Du.jpg
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,005
    Just switched on again - have Poland just spent the last hour on the front?
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,194
    jimycooper wrote:
    Is there any way of circumnavigating the UCI geo-restriction ?

http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
  • Yep they've had no help at all.
  • Yay Sporza's back on and Michel and José are having ham and cheese sandwiches in case you're interested.
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,194
    Marianne Vos's favourite books are Dan Brown books!? She has just gone way down in my estimation.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    I could have a look around the Castle 14 times in 25 minute segments, which is interesting...
  • r0bh wrote:
    Marianne Vos's favourite books are Dan Brown books!? She has just gone way down in my estimation.

Did she get asked/answer the 'Piet: zwarte of niet?' question? :roll:
  • reborn2 wrote:
    BBC coverage has stent the last 40 mins talking about women's cycling without a word about the men's race going on in the background...

That's because absolutely nothing was happening and still isn't for that matter.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mooro
    mooro Posts: 480
    Ouch, driver of the team car has a broken leg, another has broken leg and arm. How did the crash come about? Loss of control I assume
  • "It was Britain's best World Championship performance"
    "It was boring"
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • mm1
    Just spotted Froome looking where he was going.
  • JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    UKIP were right, these Poles really have taken all the work
  • LOL. BBC's commentary girl says she's falling asleep.
    She's not alone.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Op en af, op en af, op en af.

I love Sporza. :D
  • LOL. BBC's commentary girl says she's falling asleep.
    She's not alone.

It's José Been.
  • r0bh wrote:

Coldplay fan too :? and no mention of Focus.
  • RACE IS ON!
  • mm1
    Forza!
  • The Italian's have realised they've left the oven on at home.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    LOL. BBC's commentary girl says she's falling asleep.
    She's not alone.

It's José Been.

Cheers. Been trying to figure out who it is all morning. Doing an impressive job (though this may simply be sure to commentating next to phiggett). Would be good if she got more chance to commentate over here IMO.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • Just got in and watching on red button. Rob Hatch is commentating but has anyone an idea who else is? Definitely not Ligget.
  • The_Boy wrote:
    LOL. BBC's commentary girl says she's falling asleep.
    She's not alone.

It's José Been.

Cheers. Been trying to figure out who it is all morning. Doing an impressive job (though this may simply be sure to commentating next to phiggett). Would be good if she got more chance to commentate over here IMO.

She does a lot of work in Dutch with Eurosport.

----

Huh? What were those Poles doing? Having a wee cafe stop or have they done their jobs for the day?