Thrupney Bits Thursday

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You lot stop being parochial South West Londoners and get yourselves into The Smoke for a beer or two. Even the Liverless Wonder has managed that and he almost lives in Wales...

:lol:

down on the 8th November for my birthday with the family :)
    How impressed will they be if we go out on the lash?
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    8th November, skin full in Surbiton followed by the Red Rose or Maya with matthew h's family
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You lot stop being parochial South West Londoners and get yourselves into The Smoke for a beer or two. Even the Liverless Wonder has managed that and he almost lives in Wales...

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    I guess that's a nervous laugh.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I guess that's a nervous laugh.

Nope, a planning smile
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I hope you are fully aware of what 'going out on the lash' entails when Mr. h is involved? :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Can you lot all f*ck of to communting chat?

Got up. Coffee. Work. Re-wiring and installation of a mains/generator switch - only 86 friggin quid. Feed little one's feed me. Play TT with the rusty motley crue. Log in to BR. Watched a dodgy episode of Neverdale out of the corner of my eye (not my choice, blame the OH) that should have been broadcasted after 9pm. Kenackered.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Play TT with the rusty motley crue.
    Is that some sort of euphemism?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Play TT with the rusty motley crue.
    Is that some sort of euphemism?

No.

1 x 'M' Polish bloke who is a weightlifter and is as stiff as an ironing board. Needs 2 hours of drills before loosening up (oooer)
    1 x 'S' only 12 but the enthusiasm of Stuart Pearce and the co-ordination of Lionel Messi - my protege. A star. Listens, adapts, works, never a hint of a whinge (probably eventually loose him to footie)
    1 x 'A' English bloke who says it was a missed place of birth as he likes to call himself Scottish
    1 X 'R' only 13 is lazy has poor work rate, eats too much, is always 'tired' and can talk for Scotland. needs proverbial kick up 4rse every 10 seconds. Pain in the fundamental orifice.
    1 x 'P' One of the head honcho's of the cheese factory (seriously strong cheddar, Lactalis) My neighbours boss :D:D hee hee hee. Now 53 with 5 kids - 4 months, 20 months, 7, 18 and 23 !! Not sleeping much at the moment.
    1 x 'G' Top bloke at local paper, top bloke
    1 x 'ID' Session worker for AD action (alcohol/drug addiction). I get volunteers from him for the gulag. It's not what you know...
    2 x Sprogglets palmed off "'Cos they like table tennis" bollox, parents use me as cheap child care/distraction.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    I thought you meant Top Trumps :)