GoldenCheetah Train and P2Max?

stoobydale
stoobydale Posts: 535
edited September 2014 in Training, fitness and health
Hi, has anyone had any success running the Train section of GC with a P2Max? I have recently updated GC to the latest version on my MacBook Air and my laptop running Vista. On the Vista PC i can't get anything to pair, on the Mac I can get the hr to pair and the P2Max but the comp does not recognise Cadence from the P2M, and when I press start nothing happens in any of the windows on display. Is the Train part of the programme supposed to operate like TrainerRoad? I have tried looking on the GC Wikki site and als the GC users Google groups but am unable to find any answers. Any help would be much apreciated. It would be great if I could use this instead of trainerRoad.

Comments

• EBEB
    EBEB Posts: 98
    No problem, including cadence from the P2M.

(Old) MacBook pro
    Last few iterations of GC
    Second version of the P2M

Occasionally I press start and it doesn't get anything (HR or power). I just close GC and re-start it. Typically only happens if GC has been running for days non-stop.

If you want to check the data is being received ok you can join the ANT developer thing (free) and download the development tools/simulator. It is PC only but can be run in a VM