2»

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Drink is good.
    Don't do downhill, I'm a complete jessie nowadays. Broken too many bones doing stupid things, got in really big trouble with the EPO one time. No sympathy, she called me a stupid **** that should know better. Don't mind getting muddy though, hence big wheels and a hard tail. Mind you just stuck some knobblies on the CX to do L2B off road on Saturday, that's a stupid idea. Oh hell.

So this is all leading to w.end in the peaks :)
    Not if the vans don't go there :D

But you know a man with a van, I'm sure if he doesn't need a passport to get down after tomorrow he'd be glad to assist :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    arran77 wrote:
    But you know a man with a van, I'm sure if he doesn't need a passport to get down after tomorrow he'd be glad to assist :lol:
    I do know such a man, but I don't want a lift in his 'pussywagon', it might be a bit sticky inside :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]