Can U2 Be Reported....

2»

Comments

• I suppose as it was supplied free it was pro-bono

(I wish I could take responsibility for that joke, but I can't)
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • florerider wrote:
    What's U2? Is it a submarine? Does it torpedo iPhones?

more ironically it was a spy plane
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    florerider wrote:
    What's U2? Is it a submarine? Does it torpedo iPhones?

more ironically it was a spy plane

One that wash shot to ribbons too, just like bl...dy iOS 8
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    Ouija wrote:
    I think Bill Bailey's assessment of U2's musical talent pretty much sums it up.

This.

The Edge as he likes to be known or Dave Evans to any normal person, is by far the most over rated guitarist on the planet. His tone is god awful and I personally want to batter the man at Electro-Harmonix for inventing the Deluxe Memory Man delay pedal which he has single handedly used to ruin music. Complete and utter twat bankery.
    And he stars in a movie with Jimmy Page and Jack White in 'It Might Get Loud' where we have to hear two of guitars great innovators have to put up with his shite chord work.

and don't get me started on lecturing the world about poverty whilst avoiding tax to build hospitals.

I really could go on but I need a lie down.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • Ouija
    Ouija Posts: 1,386
    symo wrote:
    Ouija wrote:
    I think Bill Bailey's assessment of U2's musical talent pretty much sums it up.

This.

The Edge as he likes to be known or Dave Evans to any normal person, is by far the most over rated guitarist on the planet. His tone is god awful and I personally want to batter the man at Electro-Harmonix for inventing the Deluxe Memory Man delay pedal which he has single handedly used to ruin music. Complete and utter fool bankery.
    And he stars in a movie with Jimmy Page and Jack White in 'It Might Get Loud' where we have to hear two of guitars great innovators have to put up with his shite chord work.

and don't get me started on lecturing the world about poverty whilst avoiding tax to build hospitals.

I really could go on but I need a lie down.

Ahhhh! A fellow guitarist ;)
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,857
    I suppose as it was supplied free it was pro-bono

(I wish I could take responsibility for that joke, but I can't)

Malice aforethought