crotch abrasion very sore!!

2»

Comments

• stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Wow 10 year old undershorts they must smell like roadkill by now you wont need a bicycle bell to clear hikers off the trail they will smell you from the next parish :lol:

I have tried a few pairs of undershorts DeMarcci, Specialized, Cannondale, Endura 6 and 8 panel jobbies plus a few other brands I even bought some fabulously expensive lycra in Italy once when I left behind my cycle clothing and all I can say is Italians must have very small wedding tackle, couldnt feel my plums after the 1st climb. I always come back to the Altura Progel they fit me and when after about a year they lose that lovely new feeling they go in the bin. I usually have a couple of pairs on the go getting washed at least twice a week so thats at least 100 to 150 rides for £25.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    They're shorts, not undershorts. Undershorts are a different product - generally a cotton material with a synthetic pad that you'd have to wear something on top of. Most things discussed in this thread can be worn as an outer layer.

These days my F.I.13s are usually worn with tights as they're a little thin in places :oops: I can confirm absolutely no odour though, I wash my clothes...