Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    drlodge wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    My mountain bike :P

Yes I know I'm being silly :wink:

Ikrkn6.jpg

I bet you look like a right old granny on that, all "sit up and beg" like :wink:

Has it got a 3 speed Sturmey Archer rear hub....tick...tick...tick? :)

:lol:

It is a bit sit up and beg, it's even better when I drop the seat post right down and pretend I'm one of those dirt jumping teenagers :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Unless someone has back trouble or in their twilight years i would see no reason as to why anyone would want their saddle level to their bars.

They might have short arms. People aren't all the same shape despite what bike manufacturers and Bike Radar reviews might have us believe. :wink:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,095
    ajoten wrote:
    Mine:

are you sure it is safe having that many spacers under the stem?
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • ajoten
    ajoten Posts: 321
    So here's the story. I cobbled together this chap

then when bought new bike (over the phone), gave the guy some measurements of the existing one, which I found comfy. He made the call on frame size, cut the steerer accordingly, and posted the results back.
    Андрю
    Alu is real.
  • gloomyandy
    gloomyandy Posts: 520
    Bars level with saddle may be unusual on this forum. On the CTC forum it is another story. Bikes like these:
    http://www.spacycles.co.uk/
    may not be very popular here, but ones like them have often traveled a lot of miles, and the riders have spent a lot of hours in the saddle day after day...