Charity bike bash, please donate

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Other than you being a roadie who wouldn't know what to do with the bike, I don't see any holes. I'd hate to a worthy charity suffer because of your lack of appreciation of a good mountain bike :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Other than you being a roadie who wouldn't know what to do with the bike, I don't see any holes. I'd hate to a worthy charity suffer because of your lack of appreciation of a good mountain bike :wink:

My baler will love the bike.

The baling machine does 14 compressions per 7.8kg bale of Aluminium. How many compressions will it take to bale a mountain bike?

Place your bets now. If you want to know the answer folks, just convince beano to part with his wreck.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    No way José.

The offer above stands if anyone wants to help me do my bit for a worthy cause - maybe one of those charities that sends reconditioned bikes to Africa to help people get around? Based on the value above that would be a donation of £320 - worth £400 to a charity with the tax relief if I can gift aid it.

Don't let that mean man Pinno get in the way of a good deed :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]