TDF - London Viewing

13»

Comments

• lancew
    lancew Posts: 680
    I work on Kingly Street so tomorrows lunch break may well tie in with a trip to Rapha at around 2pm....
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013
  • theotherjake
    theotherjake Posts: 237
    coriordan wrote:
    Jake I think I may have bumped into you at CC London regents laps. Used to ride a blue Coppi and mates with tom on the ribble (now cannondale!). For some reason I'm not keen to train in summer!
    Yes I recognise the name from the FB group, you prefer the winter?! TTM's new bike is v nice...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Yep I've ridden it!
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Bike Radar Forums - Bringing people together.

:mrgreen:
  • bockers
    bockers Posts: 146
    edited July 2014
    Found a place on the embankment with easy access back to Waterloo before the crowds hit!
    As usual a great good humoured atmosphere
    WP_20140707_16_04_09_Smart1%20_zpsjwmcyddk.jpg

WP_20140707_16_04_09_Smart%201_zpszewypchn.jpg
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Parliament Square for me - right on the barriers just after where the Cofidis guys went down. Peloton went by in a flash - but saw Giant Shimano getting it together for Kittel.

Having seen many sprints on the TV, and the bike cams, it was still interesting to see the speed and positioning of the sprint in its final dash. Surprisingly difficult to see who is who though, and Kittel was virtually hidden from view even given I was on their side of the peloton.

Overall, for an afternoon stood on the side of the road, saw a good parade of busses, but very little actual cycling!