Supporting Italy to the max tonight !

2»

Comments

• BillyMansell
    BillyMansell Posts: 817
    johnfinch wrote:
    Some england fans wonder why so many footie fans from other countries want them to get absolutely hammered, england relentless l y banging on at every opportunity about bloody 1966 .....48 yrs ago :shock: yaaaaaaaawn is hugely relevant.

You mean Scotland, right?

No,the only ones who like the English football team with their lager lout fans are the English themselves and you would be enlightened to see how many nations who want them to get absolutely stuffed. The delusional fans and English media make so many people despise the football team, not m y opinion...fact !
    Whenever someone quotes something as fact on a forum you know instantly that that someone is talking absolute tosh.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    johnfinch wrote:
    Some england fans wonder why so many footie fans from other countries want them to get absolutely hammered, england relentless l y banging on at every opportunity about bloody 1966 .....48 yrs ago :shock: yaaaaaaaawn is hugely relevant.

No,the only ones who like the English football team with their lager lout fans are the English themselves and you would be enlightened to see how many nations who want them to get absolutely stuffed. The delusional fans and English media make so many people despise the football team, not m y opinion...fact !
    Shock exclusive - pretty much the only people who want England to win are the English. You've bowled me over with that one :roll:

You really mustn't let jealousy take you over like this.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    NapoleonD wrote:
    In general, a slightly lower level of idiot. Ones that don't flood cells, bang doors for hours on end (at a measured 118dB), smear faeces on walls, spit at staff etc...
    How can even an idiot think any of the above are going to help their situation?
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    I have absolutely NO idea. :cry:
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • secretsqizz
    secretsqizz Posts: 424
    johnfinch wrote:

but you are sat there typing away in your team kit!
    don't all say say fück off at once please
    My pen won't write on the screen
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    johnfinch wrote:

Well, I've lived in 5 different countries and there were international tournaments on when I lived in 3 of them. At no point did I see any anti-England sentiment.
  • Serious Cat
    Serious Cat Posts: 489
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Shock exclusive - pretty much the only people who want England to win are the English. You've bowled me over with that one :roll:

Twice you have mentioned jealousy, can I ask what you are suggesting I should be jealous of ? A half assed football team and the educationally thickest part of the UK with their dysfunctional and delinquent comprehensive system ain't making my face go green you know.
    This serious internet site..............I serious cat
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228

You need to get out more. Try talking to more English people, you may just find that not all those who would like England to do well in football are delusional, and most are actually fully aware of our standing in the world game and know that we will be eventually found out by better teams. And you may find this hard to believe but England are not even the only nation with morons. Now I do realise that you speak for many nations, but on this occasion Ban Ki you just may be wrong.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Twice you have mentioned jealousy, can I ask what you are suggesting I should be jealous of ? A half assed football team and the educationally thickest part of the UK with their dysfunctional and delinquent comprehensive system ain't making my face go green you know.

Seriously, Serious Cat WTF is this about? Don't give a rat's about how you hate English footballers, but educashionnly fick? Our PM went to Eton, dontcha know?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Seriously, Serious Cat WTF is this about? Don't give a rat's about how you hate English footballers, but educashionnly fick? Our PM went to Eton, dontcha know?

Yeah, innit. It's like proper clever.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Anyhow, if that be the case, any piccies of fick burd's norks?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    edited June 2014
    Twice you have mentioned jealousy, can I ask what you are suggesting I should be jealous of ?
    How about a football team that can actually make it to the World Cup?
    A half assed football team and the educationally thickest part of the UK with their dysfunctional and delinquent comprehensive system ain't making my face go green you know.
    BTW is your shoulder aching? Because that's one hell of a big chip you seem to have on it :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    Anyhow, if that be the case, any piccies of fick burd's norks?
    A picture of Dave (I think I can call him that) Cameron's norks? Is this what the flower of Italian manhood has come to? The very thought gives me nightmares (Anglo-Saxon nightmares, before you foreign apologists get the wrong idea)
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Serious Cat
    Ha Ha just dishing some of the 5hit you guys hand out back in your direction :D , I'm just elated that the 2014 tournament is so much better than the 2010 abomination and if the footie is great then we all win. Argentina at 11pm and am hoping Messi is on form.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    Ha Ha just dishing some of the 5hit you guys hand out back in your direction :D , I'm just elated that the 2014 tournament is so much better than the 2010 abomination and if the footie is great then we all win. Argentina at 11pm and am hoping Messi is on form.
    I dunno Serious Cat...you assume most of the people on here are English, but we have plenty of other users as well who may not be so partisan. Those Dutch guys and girls get very partisan... :wink:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686

I think you're in the wrong place for that. BikeRadar isn't really full of knuckle-dragging Engeeeeerland fans. That's because we're all cyclists and cyclists are better than other people.
  • Serious Cat
    Didn't make it to the end of the Argentina game , man that was a dull game or what. Germans tonight and I think this will be a team to definitely watch out for.
  • cornerblock
    Didn't make it to the end of the Argentina game , man that was a dull game or what. Germans tonight and I think this will be a team to definitely watch out for.

The Germans a team to watch out for? Thanks for the tip, you certainly know your football!
  • Serious Cat

The Germans a team to watch out for? Thanks for the tip, you certainly know your football!
    3-0 up at half time don't you feel a tosser :lol:if you don't you should :lol:
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942

seems you know as much about sarcasm as you do football :roll:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Serious Cat

Sometimes a slap has to be administered and I dished it out to a deserving recipient :D
  • cornerblock

Sometimes a slap has to be administered and I dished it out to a deserving recipient :D

Not the sharpest are you?
  • Matthewfalle
    Cat dude: you're not from Alsager are you?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Serious Cat
    Cat dude: you're not from Alsager are you?

Definitely not a Cheshire cat Matthew :D
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Being half scottish/half irish, can someone please explain why is it with every world cup that england play in why is it there is the need to have a "scapegoat" to blame !!! The BBC report tonight singled out Wayne Rooney and so did Sky. reporter said how are england going to get the best out of their marquee player ?? - Eh last time i looked it was a team game of 11 players who all take their share....win as a team lose as a team and didnt he lay on the pass for the goal. I actually thought england played ok as a neutral. Lineker said that Italy were "nothing special" and then at the end of the game he said they were a good side. what's it to be then ???. I wouldnt be surprised if rooney says stuff it thats the last time i put on an england shirt.

PS. Serious cat the original post sounds childish or your just a troll grow up.