Any C60 happy owner yet ??

2»

Comments

• DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Bar Shaker wrote:
    DiscoBoy wrote:
    Bar Shaker wrote:
    My GF's mate came over last night. She has a C59 (she is attractive even without this) and was showing us pics of a C60 in white and black with gold detailing. It looked stunning in those colours.

The very lucky owner is collecting it from the shop this week.

I think we need to see pictures.

Same as the Team Edition in Italian colours above but with FFs.

Sod the bike, I want to see pictures of your gf's mate.
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    I am tempted to place an order on a c60,but I might wait until the new year as I have my ad10 c59 to enjoy for the time being :D which Is a fantastic bike.
    003_zps05c5b4d9.jpg
    002_zpse9c0fce6.jpg

And a photo of my previous c59 which is now owned by the great divide
    france037_zps1e68f06f.jpg
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • Devastazione
    Devastazione Posts: 280
    markyone wrote:
    I am tempted to place an order on a c60,but I might wait until the new year as I have my ad10 c59 to enjoy for the time being :D which Is a fantastic bike.
    003_zps05c5b4d9.jpg
    002_zpse9c0fce6.jpg

And a photo of my previous c59 which is now owned by the great divide
    france037_zps1e68f06f.jpg

So you went from total black to funky graphics, did matte black became boring for you ? I love matte black and I would consider it for a long time keeper bike. It's no more waxing tho... :mrgreen:
    Specialized Tarmac Sworks
    Canyon Spectral 8.9
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Fugly lugs on the C60. Is the 59 still being made?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    @devastazione just fancied a different colour scheme,i did like the matt black thou.
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • Devastazione
    Devastazione Posts: 280
    Rolf F wrote:
    Fugly lugs on the C60. Is the 59 still being made?

Tough to admit but I think the same way. I need to get this "latest new thing coolnes " thing out of my mind. From what I've heard it seems that the C59 will still be produced well until 2016.
    Specialized Tarmac Sworks
    Canyon Spectral 8.9
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    I love my C59 (thx again Mark ;-)) however I don't love my dodgy EPS power unit that packed in leaving me unable to ride my lovely C59.
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    I love my C59 (thx again Mark ;-)) however I don't love my dodgy EPS power unit that packed in leaving me unable to ride my lovely C59.

I've got a spare Campag EPS power unit I'd like to find a home for. It's an external V1 type. Includes standard mounting bracket. Any help?

PM sent