Garmin connect - Little envelope at top of screen

JackPozzi
JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
Anyone else get this? Little envelope at top of the screen next to my name, I log in and it's got a red 4 next to it, I assume indicating that I've got 4 messages/notifications but when I click on it, it's empty. The number then disappears but next time I log in it's back.

Not a major issue but it's been doing it for a few months now so it's getting a bit annoying!

Comments

• Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827
    Could it be your browser retrieving a cached page from when you had four messages? Try logging in using a different browser or clearing the cache.

Rob
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    I get it but assumed it's because I have friends linked to my account and it's just indicating their new activities.

Given what a mess Garmin Connect (both new and old) is in, who knows though - it's anybody's guess when it comes to that site.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Team4Luke
    Team4Luke Posts: 597
    I get it but assumed it's because I have friends linked to my account and it's just indicating their new activities.

Given what a mess Garmin Connect (both new and old) is in, who knows though - it's anybody's guess when it comes to that site.

didn't like old and really don't like the new at all, always off my screen on the lap top and always asking to download some Time Zone Map ?? what is this ? keeps popping up everytime I log in. You can't change the layout or views, just rubbish.
    Wondering if should try something else, any suggestions, just want to download and store, easy viewing of my data, don't really need to see my route (why does garmin always have to load it up ?) and connect with a few close training friends.
    Team4Luke supports Cardiac Risk in the Young
  • charlie_potatoes
    charlie_potatoes Posts: 1,921
    JackPozzi wrote:
    Anyone else get this? Little envelope at top of the screen next to my name, I log in and it's got a red 4 next to it, I assume indicating that I've got 4 messages/notifications but when I click on it, it's empty. The number then disappears but next time I log in it's back.

Not a major issue but it's been doing it for a few months now so it's getting a bit annoying!

I get this but not every time.

I don't have any friends :D
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul