It's Good Night From Me

13»

Comments

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    1) most of this isn't really laughing at his expense, it is simply releasing tension from an otherwise dumb thread, turning idiocy into comedy

2) he clearly knew he messed up by insulting 1.3 billion people based on their ethnicity/creed and ran off. Considering the extent of the backchat he got was 'why did you racially slur Muslims' that is hardly the harshest critique anyone has suffered on these forums in the last week.

3) if he wishes he should wholeheartedly come back and get stuck in as suggested above. Courage of convictions and all that.
  • Frank Wilson
    Frank Wilson Posts: 930
    Mr Goo wrote:
    After being accused of being a racist by that utter fool Nathancom, when trying to engage in a valid argument about whether a certain religion has any place in modern society. I have decided to call it a day on here.

Vtech - I have enjoyed your posts. Despite what other dim minded individuals on here think, your points of view are valid and warrant intelligent discussion. Clearly this is something that a couple of Twunts (I can say that now) north of the border have an inability to do. Instead they plunge as usual into their politics of envy diatribe.

Arran - Have enjoyed conversing with you to get through many a boring day when at the kitchen table doing paper work. Hope all works out well in the estimating job.

Bianchimoon - Hope you enjoyed your weekend down my neck of the woods a couple weeks back.

Nathancom - Jog on!

Summer is here. So I shall make the most of it and get on the bike, rather than waste my time on here.

Note:
    I do hope Scotland get their independence. Would be nice to see the Jocks having to pay for tuition and prescriptions for a change.

Cheers.

I don't see where any body would get the idea you are racist from, I'm sure Scottish people love to called Jocks, oh I nearly forgot "It's only banter" when directed at Scots, Welsh or Irish, not racism.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Mr Goo wrote:
    After being accused of being a racist by that utter fool Nathancom, when trying to engage in a valid argument about whether a certain religion has any place in modern society. I have decided to call it a day on here.

Vtech - I have enjoyed your posts. Despite what other dim minded individuals on here think, your points of view are valid and warrant intelligent discussion. Clearly this is something that a couple of Twunts (I can say that now) north of the border have an inability to do. Instead they plunge as usual into their politics of envy diatribe.

Arran - Have enjoyed conversing with you to get through many a boring day when at the kitchen table doing paper work. Hope all works out well in the estimating job.

Bianchimoon - Hope you enjoyed your weekend down my neck of the woods a couple weeks back.

Nathancom - Jog on!

Summer is here. So I shall make the most of it and get on the bike, rather than waste my time on here.

Note:
    I do hope Scotland get their independence. Would be nice to see the Jocks having to pay for tuition and prescriptions for a change.

Cheers.

I don't see where any body would get the idea you are racist from, I'm sure Scottish people love to called Jocks, oh I nearly forgot "It's only banter" when directed at Scots, Welsh or Irish, not racism.

Sweaties
  • ballysmate
    Why did Goo racially slur people who view 50% of the world's population as inferior, who view victims of rape as criminals and exexute people who dare to convert to another religion? It's beyond me. :roll:
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    The harsh reality here is that if you disagree with nathancom on this forum he will seriously stop at no lengths to discredit you and if that means to post on A website calling someone a racist then so be it.
    I'm all for banter, I can even accept bullying to a certain degree but nathancom overstepped the mark and in my opinion actually put Mr Goo in a position of danger because we have all seen what has escalated in the press before where someone apparently made an online comment and the next thing they have police protection because of the backlash.

Now this may sound over the top and probably is but the FACTS are that nathancom made an online statement accusing someone of not only a serious crime, but of something that is seen socially as abhorrent but even then it doesn't stop. It's worse than that due to the nature of the subject.

Almost certainly it came off the back of maybe a misplaced comment but without doubt anyone "grown up" can take from forums the fact that what is written by key is almost always different to what is spoken by mouth yet nathancom absolutely loved the fact he was putting someone in what was actually a seriously negative position and that's why I believe he is a nasty person. Because the actions were nasty.

It's one thing arguing with someone, it's a totally different thing going out of your way to bring them down. To try and ruin them and that is what this guy does. It's his M.O !

I feel sorry for him, not because my feelings will change his ways but because I'm worldly enough to realise that there will only ever be one outcome for him.
    Living MY dream.
  • nathancom
    He made racist statements and I pointed out that fact. Simples. I don't have much time for racism on any forum, anywhere or anytime. As soon as you normalise it by tacit approval it becomes acceptable discourse. When we start talking about groups outbreeding us whites then you are clearly in the realm of racist fear mongering whether you intended going there or not.

Unpack the comment and what does it mean. It says they are growing, them over there. They are breeding and they are coming over here and soon they will drive us out. It is this fear that led to Anders Breivik killing over 70 teenagers at a Labour youth camp, it is this fear that leads to 3 being shot dead in the Jewish museum in Brussels and this fear that led to Stephen Lawrence dying whilst listening to racial insults.

If I thought I was wrong I would apologise. I don't so I won't.

The rest is your normal rubbish and drama generation, but if you want to carry on so be it.
  • Paulie W
    Paulie W Posts: 1,492
    VTech wrote:
    I feel sorry for him, not because my feelings will change his ways but because I'm worldly enough to realise that there will only ever be one outcome for him.

Worldly! Ha!
  • Frank Wilson
    Frank Wilson Posts: 930
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

Nathancom - Jog on!

Note:

Cheers.

Sweaties

Totally expected repost, you never fail do you.
  • ballysmate
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

Nathancom - Jog on!

Note:

Cheers.

Sweaties

Totally expected repost, you never fail do you.

Either Mr Dependable :D or Mr Obvious :cry:
    Don't give a monkeys either way. :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Mr Goo wrote:
    About 1 in 10 under...their actions.

Although I cannot find the resource for it. Saif Al-Islam (Gaddafi's second son), has in the past quoted that Muslims do not need to invade Europe. They will conquer it through population growth. Or words to the effect. Quite a portentous and worrying quotation, and one that seems to be ringing true.

Bollox - with no facts to back it up.
    Mr Goo wrote:
    If some of you on this wonderful open forum think I am anti Muslim. I hold my hands up. I at least have the testicular fortitude to write it and would say it to your face. It has no place in a developed Western Culture, which has taken centuries to evolve into a free, open and equal society.

Why anti-muslim?! Muslims are fine, it's fundamentalist muslims who are a threat. Mr Goo is stereotyping all muslims rather unfairly and incorrectly.
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Islam contradicts everything that our democracy stands for, democracy isn't even in the Islamic vocabulary. Once it gets a toe hold, our way of life will change for the worse. Equality will be a thing of the past. Persecution of the GLBT community, segregation of male and female students at education establishments (already happening in UK), women down graded to third class citizens, to name just three.

Fear, derived from prejudice.

Again, the Koran like the bible can be interpreted to suit one's beliefs. Nothing wrong with Islam, it is those who choose to use Islamism as a vessel for hatred and persecution that is wrong.
    Mr Goo wrote:
    We are in the 21st century. A period of wonderful technology advancements and achievement. Yet the fairy tale stories of religion and the horrendous atrocities carried out in the name of a non existent omnipotent god drag us into conflict and threaten to take away our hard and long fought freedoms.

More fear - painting a picture of hordes across the channel waiting to invade. Pure rubbish.

Mr Goo presented a very narrow minded view and tarred millions with the same brush not making clear distinctions between ethnic groups/beleifs. He has been contradicted and didn't like it so he has cried boohoo mummy and left the playground.
    He accused me of being a Muslim because i presented an alternative perception.?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You don't like Mr Goo do you Piña :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,746
    I do not wish to defend Mr. Goo, nor agree with his comments but I am having a difficult time coming to terms with this:-
    http://news.sky.com/story/1270504/pakis ... d-to-death

There are some seriously messed up people on this planet.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    [url]0xPGF.gif[/url]
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,485
    Has anyone said 'u alright hun?' to the OP yet?
  • nathancom
    PBlakeney wrote:
    I do not wish to defend Mr. Goo, nor agree with his comments but I am having a difficult time coming to terms with this:-

Thdefinitelysome seriously messed up people on this planet.
    Sure, but this kind of behaviour is more a feature of ill educated backward parts of the world instead of a feature of Islam. You could find similar news stories from rural China, Russia, India, probably even USA and definitely Africa. Islamic culture is some of the richest and most humane on this planet.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,746
    nathancom wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:

Thdefinitelysome seriously messed up people on this planet.
    Sure, but this kind of behaviour is more a feature of ill educated backward parts of the world instead of a feature of Islam. You could find similar news stories from rural China, Russia, India, probably even USA and definitely Africa. Islamic culture is some of the richest and most humane on this planet.
    Blame the media.
    I can only see what I am shown.
    Regardless of the Country or religion, this just proves that civilisation is not so civilised.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
This discussion has been closed.