Monday Meh Thread

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I'm sure Stevo could find some loop holes for you :wink:
    I reckon his 'loop hole' will be plenty big enough shortly after I put those pics up in the phone boxes.

For me anal is like Christmas - better to give than receive
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    You may well earn more for that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I'm sure Stevo could find some loop holes for you :wink:
    I reckon his 'loop hole' will be plenty big enough shortly after I put those pics up in the phone boxes.

For me anal is like Christmas - better to give than receive

Just remember what the womble used to claim, you're not gay if you don't push back.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Arran, how did Womble manage to say that after you'd put the gimp mask on him?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Arran, how did Womble manage to say that after you'd put the gimp mask on him?

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Presently editing footage from today.... What a wonderful day for less clothes on show...
    POIDH...you know it wouldn't be appreciated in communterland so we've got first dibs :wink:
    Trying to steer this back to more palatable images...
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Presently editing footage from today.... What a wonderful day for less clothes on show...
    POIDH...you know it wouldn't be appreciated in communterland so we've got first dibs :wink:

Lots of footage to edit at the moment... yesterday was a great day on the bike so I took the longer route home :)

I'll have it up on YT tonight though.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Lots of footage to edit at the moment... yesterday was a great day on the bike so I took the longer route home :)

I'll have it up on YT tonight though.
    Linky please :)
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Stevo_666
    Not bad for your part of the world :wink: