Monday Meh Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning losers.

Later start for me because I'm on school run duty which equals opportunity to ogle the milfs in my books 8) I won't take things as far as the womble did though :wink:

Once at work the day will be filled with meh and caffeine.

That is all :)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Arran at the school gate.
    anim_erection.gif

Careful your intentions aren't misinterpreted. :shock:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Morning all,
    Lovely sunny day and about to head to the airport to go and see a couple of customers in Italy.
    Should eat well tonight.
    Onward and upward.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    another day stretches out before me, sun has risen over the volcanoes, tweety birds are tweeting, bit of cloud around but hoping the sun will burn it back ready for later

roads are smooth and my bike is shiny, after the exertions of the previous days, i'm just off for an easy ride to blow away the cobwebs, then it will be time for cafe solo and churros at the cake shop

top up the fridge at hiperdino then hoping for a sunny lazy afternoon by the pool
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Just about to crawl into bed after night shift.
    Off til Thurs :)
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    sungod wrote:
    another day stretches out before me, sun has risen over the volcanoes, tweety birds are tweeting, bit of cloud around but hoping the sun will burn it back ready for later

roads are smooth and my bike is shiny, after the exertions of the previous days, i'm just off for an easy ride to blow away the cobwebs, then it will be time for cafe solo and churros at the cake shop

top up the fridge at hiperdino then hoping for a sunny lazy afternoon by the pool
    Wouldn't it be romantic if the volcano erupted, cocooning you in this happy state for all eternity :D

Come on volcano, lava up the jammy git!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Kids dropped off, sun shining, off for a ride. Have to deal with work tomorrow/Weds, but hey, that's tomorrow/Weds :)
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    seanoconn wrote:
    sungod wrote:

Wouldn't it be romantic if the volcano erupted, cocooning you in this happy state for all eternity :D

Come on volcano, lava up the jammy git!

Not that I would wish ill on anyone, especially a volcano shooting its hot load over sungod's world of contentment, harmony and self fulfilment. No sirree.

Machines are loaded, delivery dates are all good and that is just covering someone else's role why they are on holiday.....which means a turn of the pedals is in order for tonight.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • seanoconn
    Not thrilled to be back at work after a perfect weekend of sun and sweet love. But hey ho, only 10 hours till bed time :D
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Not thrilled to be back at work after a perfect weekend of sun and sweet love. But hey ho, only 10 hours till bed time :D

10 hours until bed time, having another early night are we :wink:

I love the way that your life is divided into periods of time between shagging, sorry, I mean making love :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

10 hours until bed time, having another early night are we :wink:

I love the way that your life is divided into periods of time between shagging, sorry, I mean making love :P
    Yeah but I haven't got a clue what's going on in the world. I didn't find out who won the FA cup till this morning.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Afternoon All,

It's another day on my little corporate hamster wheel keeping our hard earned cash away from the legalised highwaymen otherwise known as European tax authorities. It's good to have a job that makes you feel like you're doing something worthwhile and making a difference :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Must stay calm, today is fun and not hassle at all

35 mile commute home on a single speed will cheer me up
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon All,

It's another day on my little corporate hamster wheel keeping our hard earned cash away from the legalised highwaymen otherwise known as European tax authorities. It's good to have a job that makes you feel like you're doing something worthwhile and making a difference :wink:

At the upper echelons of pay and bonus payments in large PLC's sit "tax advisors".......... :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Slowmart wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon All,

At the upper echelons of pay and bonus payments in large PLC's sit "tax advisors".......... :wink:
    I do it for the love it :)

Mind you, it could all have been irrelevant after today- 'Tit Monday' was back with a vengeance today in Central London with todays' weather - had a couple of close calls while pedalling home due to over-enthusiastic rubbernecking, plus several 'slow down and observe' situations :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon All,

Mind you, it could all have been irrelevant after today- 'Tit Monday' was back with a vengeance today in Central London with todays' weather - had a couple of close calls while pedalling home due to over-enthusiastic rubbernecking, plus several 'slow down and observe' situations :P

No tit Monday on my cycle home as it was raining :(
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon All,

Wet t-shirt Monday then :D

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon All,

Not even that :(
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    quite warm here today, so probably sweaty minge day.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Arran, I'm trying to eat some dinner FFS - the thought of matthew h in a wet t-shirt is a bit off-putting :)
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Presently editing footage from today.... What a wonderful day for less clothes on show...
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Stevo_666
    Presently editing footage from today.... What a wonderful day for less clothes on show...
    POIDH...you know it wouldn't be appreciated in communterland so we've got first dibs :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    POIDH...you know it wouldn't be appreciated in communterland so we've got first dibs :wink:

They'd just be commenting on dangerous cycling practices, wouldn't even realise that there were women in the video :wink:

seanoconn
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Breakfast in bed.
    Morning working in Matlock & Rowsley.
    Afternoon in a particularly easy meeting at the office.
    Straight on the bike at five for a couple of hours around the Vale of Belvoir.
    Fish and chips with the other half at hers.
    Quick read of BikeRadar whilst having a bloody good dump!
    Nook nook later :)

Not a bad old Monday :lol:
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Arran, I'm trying to eat some dinner FFS - the thought of matthew h in a wet t-shirt is a bit off-putting :)

Then why send me an email asking for pictures then?
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

He said something about putting them up in phone boxes around London?

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I'm branching out into pimping - there's a good market for fat ugly rent boys. Come to think of it, BB could be a very good recruiting ground :P
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I'm branching out into pimping - there's a good market for fat ugly rent boys. Come to think of it, BB could be a very good recruiting ground :P

Will I have to pay tax on the profits?
  • Stevo_666
    For a small fee I can tell you the answer (aren't I the entrepreneur tonight :P )
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Will I have to pay tax on the profits?

I'm sure Stevo could find some loop holes for you :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    I'm sure Stevo could find some loop holes for you :wink:
    I reckon his 'loop hole' will be plenty big enough shortly after I put those pics up in the phone boxes.