2»

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    No chance of my son getting in, luckily he got in somewhere else.
    Teachers I recognised were Mr Harrison, Mrs Breslin (I think) can't remember who the other one was. Although I think one of them said Mr Turner was back. He'd left to run a ski lodge when I was there.
    Don't know about it ever being a boarding school, I know it used to be in the village going back into the dark and distant.
    Bizarrely I was once accosted by a bloke selling the Big Issue on a train out of Waterloo with the phrase "I know you, you went to Wimbledon College". What do you reply to that? Seeing as I was pissed it was probably something inappropriate.
    They ring a bell. I think Father Holman died. The same thing happened to me at Earlsfield station! A guy who was in my year selling the Big Issue, doesn't say much about the school, I didn't buy it, I remember him trying to borrow money from me before, bloody ponce. Paul Merton is the celebrity pupil. Do you remember the secret handshake? :D

I would conduct this conversation via Pm but its broken, so :P everyone.

Oh, it was one of those schools was it, that explains things, were you in the choir :P
    No but I did work in the Presbytery on a Saturday morning. The priest was a member of the Guiness family and couldn't spend his wealth on himself, so would lavish his fortune on us young pretty boys :D

:lol:

Young Sean - "Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I watched girls fighting in the park".
    Father Holman - "Don't worry my child, it won't be as big as the sin I'm about to commit".
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    arran77 wrote:
    Oh, it was one of those schools was it, that explains things, were you in the choir :P
    An Irishman and an Italian discussing school, hardly a surprise it's run by priests?
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    An Irishman and an Italian discussing school, hardly a surprise it's run by priests?

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    edited May 2014
    Visit to a bomb factory today, perusing various websites for a new jersey (which I probably don't need) for the Dragon Ride, tonight.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Boa tarde, pessoas loucas.

That turned out to be less rude than I thought :lol:
    team47b wrote:
    On my lunch break now

You can't call it lunch break when you've been doing feck all anyway :P

Boa noite cona cara (is that better?)

Tomorrow I'm gonna do even less :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Spent a couple of joyful hours queuing on the East Lancs 'cos some pr1ck spilt 6,000 chickens on the motorway :cry:

Maybe they were the ones Liverpool fans were counting 3 weeks ago, prior to hatching :lol:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Boa tarde, pessoas loucas.

That turned out to be less rude than I thought :lol:
    team47b wrote:
    On my lunch break now

You can't call it lunch break when you've been doing feck all anyway :P

Tomorrow I'm gonna do even less :D

Good evening to hell?

Not sure google translator got that right :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Good evening to hell?

Not sure google translator got that right :lol:
    When I had a Kona a Portugese guy at work pointed out that it sounded like the Portugese word for C U Next Tuesday. So I reckon it's "Goodnight dear Kona".
    Hope that helps.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    arran77 wrote:
    Who would have guessed it, Veronese and Womble were choir boys :) I've heard they get into trouble...

roger-boyes-times1.jpg

(note name of journo :lol: )
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Who would have guessed it, Veronese and Womble were choir boys :) I've heard they get into trouble...

roger-boyes-times1.jpg

(note name of journo :lol: )

Veronese looks older than I thought in that picture :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Alright, no need for that, I've had a hard life.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

What's with the weird thing around your head :P

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

What's with the weird thing around your head :P
    It's from when I was into a bit of S&M.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    You used to like Sausages and Mash ?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    You used to like Sausages and Mash ?!

I suppose it would depend what he did with them :wink:

seanoconn
  • Blacktemplar
    Blacktemplar Posts: 713
    I thought it was the bloke/bird/thing that won Eurovision......
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    I thought it was the bloke/bird/thing that won Eurovision......

That's too deep for me. I can't make the connection with bearded bird thingy 'Look how tolerant we Austrians are: not racist or homophobic' has got to do with Sausages and Mash.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!