Gerry Adams

2»

Comments

• tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    CFR? Think tank from New York mostly but other areas of USA consisting of the likes.of Anjolina No lie, Chuck Hagel and other well informed and respected experts. Sorry I don't really take anything from an American body as truth. I do accept loyalists got as ruthless as IRA but they were slow to come to the boil. When they hit their peak they were possibly worse than IRA. However they never killed as many. Interestingly enough a lot of ex loyalists ended up in east Lancashire running drugs and other things. At least IRA kept their criminality local. I don't take terrorism as a criminal act like drugs, extortion and other crimes. Although terrorism is often funded that way.
    30%loyalist? 70%down to others, how much.IRA?
    There'll be no justice for anyone. Live with it. It was a dirty time leave it there and live in the now.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    CFR? Think tank from New York mostly but other areas of USA consisting of the likes.of Anjolina No lie, Chuck Hagel and other well informed and respected experts. Sorry I don't really take anything from an American body as truth. I do accept loyalists got as ruthless as IRA but they were slow to come to the boil. When they hit their peak they were possibly worse than IRA. However they never killed as many. Interestingly enough a lot of ex loyalists ended up in east Lancashire running drugs and other things. At least IRA kept their criminality local. I don't take terrorism as a criminal act like drugs, extortion and other crimes. Although terrorism is often funded that way.
    30%loyalist? 70%down to others, how much.IRA?
    There'll be no justice for anyone. Live with it. It was a dirty time leave it there and live in the now.
    Go and look up the history of CFR. It is hardly just another Think Tank.